Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Sep 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Just returned from Italy.

Had the most fantastic holiday, great flight and now booked for next year god willing.

It was so lovely to be on holiday again. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Had the most fantastic holiday, great flight and now booked for next year god willing.

It was so lovely to be on holiday again. xxx
Fabulous! Glad you had a good time x
I’m really missing my holidays and planning !
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Glad you had a great time.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

So good to read this! Glad you had a great time Nicksgirl 😊

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Glad to hear you had a fantastic holiday 😎✈️
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thats fab! What a treat. Where were you? Somewhere in the North? A friend of mine was in Tuscany recently, just a small town where her daughter has an apartment and really enjoyed herself. The only thing was the usual August Festival was massively scaled down, but the locals still took the week off work as usual.

How did you find things? I bet the hotels were pleased to see you.
Old 16 Sep 20, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

We were in Sirmione in Lake Garda, there were quite a few Italians and Germans and some English but sadly the people that always came every year from England have not come. Such a shame, life is a risk walking down the street. Thankfully some of the English are coming back and I am pleased, our Hotelier is the most amazing guy, this year, he gave us a Sunset Boat trip with Champagne absolutely free, he does something every year. He kept saying we were brave, I said we were not brave, we are just living, life is short, going to enjoy every moment whilst we can.

Have come home and booked again straight away, especially as its my hubbys special year.

Off to Norfolk soon, then Tenerife, I am hoping anyway. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List