Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Sep 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Mobile Awesome video on the new gondola system!

Just spotted this on Facebook! It may have been posted before so my apologies if it has and I hope the link works but this is so cool - footage onboard!

thrillgeek/2019/09/disne...iner-gondolas/
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:42 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Thank you for posting the link. Am looking forward to having a ride when we next visit.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:56 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

They were buzzing up n down like ants today, looked quite cute tho
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:07 AM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looks amazing. There today and can't wait to board!
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Not for me, I am here now and have seen them stalled far too many times to even contemplate getting uin one.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimmy Mac
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Not for me, I am here now and have seen them stalled far too many times to even contemplate getting uin one.
Hoping my wife doesnt see this post as shes not keen on heights and I'm dying to go on it.
Jimmy Mac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

If it doesn’t open to guests until the end of the month, I would be inclined to think that seeing them stopped at the moment doesn’t mean something has stalled? They must have a million checks and training modules and stuff to be doing now and that would require a lot of stop and go.

But am prepared to eat my words by posting on it if I get stuck there in October! ;-)
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mickeyismybff View Post
If it doesn’t open to guests until the end of the month, I would be inclined to think that seeing them stopped at the moment doesn’t mean something has stalled? They must have a million checks and training modules and stuff to be doing now and that would require a lot of stop and go.

But am prepared to eat my words by posting on it if I get stuck there in October! ;-)
I have of course no idea why it is stopped / stalled. But I would have expected one of the tests would be to ensure continuous operation. Yet I would say every time I have been somewhere where I can see it, it stops at some point. Purely a personal thing, but I wouldn’t be getting on it until it has been in operation for a little while with no reported incidents. Hopefully, if there is any word eating to be done, it will be by me.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

Apparently they are running for cast members only atm we asked yesterday but they look amazing.A fun way to get around😀
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have of course no idea why it is stopped / stalled. But I would have expected one of the tests would be to ensure continuous operation. Yet I would say every time I have been somewhere where I can see it, it stops at some point. Purely a personal thing, but I wouldn’t be getting on it until it has been in operation for a little while with no reported incidents. Hopefully, if there is any word eating to be done, it will be by me.
I’m sure I watched a disney blog that says the wheelchair access gondolas are attached to the wires separately and they have to stop for this to happen. Maybe they’re testing this?
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List