Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Aug 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
reemur
Apprentice Imagineer

missing cat

My cat Finn has been missing since Saturday afternoon
He is neutered & microchipped He is Black & white short haired & only 12 months old I am so worried about him as he is very friendly & could have gone into someones car or van
I have searched everywhere Posted leaflets through peoples door Put him on Facebook now going to phone all the vets in the area We live in Bromsgrove in Worcs Can anyone please advise anything else I can do as I am desperate to find him
Thankyou Carol
reemur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Put something on your local FB groups and similar for people to check their garden shed, garages and greenhouse etc Incase he wondered and and is locked in there - I hope he soon wanders back as if nothing in the world has happened and demand his food
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Carol, I really feel for you, this happened to our Bubble about 3 years ago, I did exactly what you’ve done, put it on the local Facebook page, put leaflets through every neighbours door with our contact information on, then we started knocking doors and one of our neighbours said I’ll just check my garage and she’d got locked in there, I’ve never been so relieved to see her jump over the fence and dash in to use her tray, as a previous poster said I bet he’ll just wander in soon xx
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

How heartbreaking for you. I hope you find him soon. 😢
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Do you have a hyperlocal news website where you live ?
Post to their twitter if so.
Hopefully he has popped into a neighbour for a mini-break.
Fingers crossed he'll be back soon.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’m sorry your cat is lost, it’s one of my fears being a cat owner. Does your cat use a litter tray? If so put it outside and the scent of it could help him back if he’s got himself lost. If no litter tray anything that he sleeps on could work too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Reemur so sorry to hear that your cat is missing. In the worcestershire area I’d also contact Cramar Cat Rescue (based in Alvechurch but operate wider). It might also be worth contacting Cats Protection locally too for the same reason. Cramar have a Facebook page and perhaps would help to raise awareness for you? I’m keeping everything crossed for you that he just saunters home when he’s ready 🤞.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Same advice as above, sorry, hope all goes well 🤞
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

One of mine goes missing for a few days sometimes - still wonder where on earth he goes. Hopefully he'll be back soon as if he hasn't been away.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Our little girl has been missing four weeks
We too have tried everything, we are sure someone has taken her we have done all the same as you op including putting her details on animal search
I’m not giving up hope, to all those with pets out there please keep an eye on them so many on animal search are missing
The not knowing is heartbreaking
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List