Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Mar 21, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
swintonlad
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

november 2021

hi all can someone tell me what November is like we normally go in April/may what weather like all information greatly appreciated thanks
swintonlad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

We’ve never been in November but when we were driving around with our DVC guide before we purchased, we got talking about the best time of year to visit and he absolutely loved the November weather. Still warm but humidity not so bad - can be a bit cooler in the evenings though.

He said if you time it right between Halloween and Thanksgiving, the crowds can be pretty low too 😃
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

This will be our first time visiting November/December time too. I've been in March, April and October before. I will be prepared for all weather's 😉
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Ilovedisney
VIP Dibber

Hi

I have been a few times in November. We may just have been lucky but only ever had rain on two days and this was very much drizzle. May need cardi/light jacket for early morning and evenings but days still lovely and warm.
Been able to visit water parks and do pool days.
I'm going again this November. We were there 2019 for Thanksgiving and it was fantastic. Recommend this time of year. Have been January (very cold that year) and other times at Easter.
Ilovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Rosie12
Earning More Ears

We were there mid November 2019 and were not prepared for the weather in the slightest! I wore jeans on the plane and ended up wearing them for most of the holiday as it was so chilly, defiantly wasn't shorts and t-shirt weather. It did however warm up out last couple of days and then the summer clothes got some use as well as the pool, but i'd defiantly recommend taking some warmer clothes.
Booked again for November this year however so obviously wasn't too bad! Better then summer humidity and storms i suppose.
Rosie12 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
swintonlad
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

thanks everybody
swintonlad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gazadonna9
slightly serious Dibber

gazadonna9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have been the past nine November’s (not last year though) and the weather has been fab, it’s a bit chilly in the morning and evening and you will need a jumper/cardigan ... it also gets dark really quickly very early
I have been very lucky and always travel end Nov/ early Dec to take in thanksgiving
gazadonna9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've been around 15 times in November and the weather during the day has usually been in the 70s but can be pretty cold first thing and after sunset. Can count on both hands the number of wet days we've had and the humidity is usually low.

In early Nov 2015 we actually had about 5 days in the low 90s but, to be fair, that was a rarity as we've also had a few overnight frosts.

Confidently hoping to have Thanksgiving Dinner at Bob Evans again later this year.

Mick
Old 6 Mar 21, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post
sunshines
Apprentice Imagineer

We're planning a trip in November this year! Fingers crossed.
Old 7 Mar 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
bouncybeth79
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by swintonlad View Post
hi all can someone tell me what November is like we normally go in April/may what weather like all information greatly appreciated thanks
Originally Posted by sunshines View Post
We're planning a trip in November this year! Fingers crossed.
And us, we fly to New York for 4 nights first on the 15th November from Heathrow - first time going at that time of year, still not sure what big events we may be around for.