Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Nov 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Just booked for May 2021 tell ME I am crazy lol

Old 16 Nov 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Just booked for May 2021 tell ME I am crazy lol
No more than the rest of us I'm afraid
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
So I'm the crazy person who has May 2021 booked so no you aren't crazy at all!
We are considering booking for May, but think it may be a bit too soon for us.
Op, I’ve got a cruise booked for Jan 2022, I hope all this is well over by then.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just booked today
Balcony cabin so delighted now something to plan and look forward to
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We moved our May 2020 trip to May 21 and was a little concerned the past few weeks, but feeling a bit more optimistic reading this and some folks still booking for May
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
We moved our May 2020 trip to May 21 and was a little concerned the past few weeks, but feeling a bit more optimistic reading this and some folks still booking for May
I went with Royal Caribbean as until the end of this month they are offering the chance to change or get a credit. This ends on 30th November.

Lots of spinning plates but the papers in Belgium say several vaccines will be widely available march/april.

Again lots of spinning plates with the vaccine as well so who knows. If the numbers are well down and the ship sails. (Remember Spain has banned all cruise ships for the moment.)

I'm still thinking 9th May will be 50/50 that it goes but I don't have to pay the balance until March and I'm sure we will know more then.

Old 18 Nov 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_noob
Very Serious Dibber

No not crazy, we are booked for Britannia to the Baltic in August 22
florida_noob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
I went with Royal Caribbean as until the end of this month they are offering the chance to change or get a credit. This ends on 30th November.

Lots of spinning plates but the papers in Belgium say several vaccines will be widely available march/april.

Again lots of spinning plates with the vaccine as well so who knows. If the numbers are well down and the ship sails. (Remember Spain has banned all cruise ships for the moment.)

I'm still thinking 9th May will be 50/50 that it goes but I don't have to pay the balance until March and I'm sure we will know more then.
We are TA with Cunard. I don’t have much of a balance left as it mostly rolled over from last year. Just the difference really. I’m pretty sure we have a good cancellation policy with them or we can move but we will wait to see what they do. If they cancel again it works out in our favour. Who knows.
I’ve got my fingers crossed for all of us dibbers at the moment 🤞
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

With all the positive vaccine news, I’m now 50/50 that our June cruise will go ahead and 80/20 our August one will go ahead. Whether the conditions on board (masks, only ship run tours, etc) are acceptable is a different matter.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes was wondering if masks etc still needed by then. Let’s hope not