Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 17 Feb 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Bianca! You have not lived. Buy one and then come back and thank me 😆
I don't think I've ever been ordered to eat chocolate before. I knew I liked you Colette!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzy1
Excited about Disney

I really miss Fry's Five Centres and Galaxy Ripple.

Now I would choose Fry's Raspberry Cream, Walnut Whips or a plain bar of Galaxy... but really, I've never met a chocolate I didn't like!
dizzy1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

My absolute favourite is Old Jamaica rum and raisin. Have to make do with the Ritter version now. Also like Wispa Gold and Fry’s Turkish Delight.

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Omg I loved Cabanas
Me too! They were so sweet. My all time favourite is a Creme Egg. My name is Alison and I’m addicted to creme eggs. I’ve just ordered 10 boxes from Tesco as they are half price this week (not all for me).

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzy1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Firekat View Post

My favourite of all time was the Secret Bar, they don't make them anymore.

Current favourite is a Toffee Crisp, just the right combination of chocolate, crunch and chew.
Were Secret bars the ones with mousse in the middle, and a chocolate lattice on the outside? They were lovely!
dizzy1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My absolute favourite was Raspberry M & Ms 😍😍😍
Unfortunately they were a limited edition.

Honourable mentions ( in order)
Peanut M & Ms
Starbar
Caramel M & Ms ( the dark blue packet ones from the US - not the horrible ones in the UK)
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have to say Aero is my favourite not seen many Rowntrees chocolates on the lists

Joan
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Cadbury’s whole nut, picnics, flake, Cadbury Easter egg. Mini eggs, Anything Cadbury’s I love!
Get down Tesco Sandra 💝 Creme eggs on offer, I’m off there tomorrow
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Me too! They were so sweet. My all time favourite is a Creme Egg. My name is Alison and I’m addicted to creme eggs. I’ve just ordered 10 boxes from Tesco as they are half price this week (not all for me).
WOW you’re allowed to order 10 boxes leave some for me
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Is it just me or is a single bar of chocolate just not enough?
I am sure they have shrank! I need a 4 pack or one of those giant bars 🙈
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List