Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another good shopping day your meals looked huge

Joan
Thanks, I know offsite portions were huge compared to Disney. The food was really good though.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
You have more will power than me ... I'd have had to buy the bag

A nice chilled day but I'm with Abby I'd have been itching to get to a park

The portions at Maggianos are huge! I'm not surprised you couldn't manage them, but it does all look lovely another great day xx
Well I didn't buy that bag partly because I'd got a different one already sent to Beth

The chilled days before the park days were nice, we've done that on a few trips and it's been nice as has starting with the parks, the main benefit is the price of the Rosen Plaza compared to onsite hotels and I like to be staying at Disney when I visit and the same with Universal. This strategy makes our trips longer but with less cost.

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thanks for reading.
Old 20 Oct 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another nice shopping day, shame you couldn’t find your dresses in Disney. I didn’t think the clothes offerings were as good this year although I did still manage to get a t-shirt.
EMP online might be worth a look if you like dresses, I got a fab Honeydukes dress this year which received lots of compliments even more so as the dress has pockets!
Every year we are going to try Maggianos but once again we never managed a visit.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another nice shopping day, shame you couldn’t find your dresses in Disney. I didn’t think the clothes offerings were as good this year although I did still manage to get a t-shirt.
EMP online might be worth a look if you like dresses, I got a fab Honeydukes dress this year which received lots of compliments even more so as the dress has pockets!
Every year we are going to try Maggianos but once again we never managed a visit.
Isn't it annoying though that everytime someone posts a report they have things you want and then when you go nothing...

I'll have a look on EMP online, I bought a really nice HP one from Carolina Dress Room, it's pretty nice with pockets too (love dresses with pockets).
Old 26 Oct 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Isn't it annoying though that everytime someone posts a report they have things you want and then when you go nothing...

I'll have a look on EMP online, I bought a really nice HP one from Carolina Dress Room, it's pretty nice with pockets too (love dresses with pockets).
I’m going to have to take a look at Carolina Dress Room, love dresses with pockets too! I also like quite a few dresses from Her Universe so that might be another good one to investigate.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’m going to have to take a look at Carolina Dress Room, love dresses with pockets too! I also like quite a few dresses from Her Universe so that might be another good one to investigate.
Thanks for the EMP tip, not seen anything for me yet but there’s a couple of little things that will be great for ds for Christmas.