Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Sep 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Thank you Joe, a very reasoned response.

I've been taking the country road home and driving probably too fast over the bumpy bits to get the funny tummy feeling to work out how much I hate it and if I could withstand it for a prolonged time I just want to ride it so I can stop wasting my time worrying about!
He thinks you should try it.Look at him dishing out advice now he's found bravery. Seriously though its the theming that is scary.

I can just imagine you driving on these roads, weeeeee! everytime you go over a speed bump.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Loads done this morning at HS, good on your son giving TOT a go even if he doesn't like it that much. I'm like you, it's a must do for me, one of my favourites. Another good visit to Epcot, bonus picking up the extra fastpasses for the big rides there.

I imagine the atmosphere at the football game was quite impressive. I think we should give a sports game a go sometime, it's something different.
I love TOT, its so well themed, I keep worrying that they will do away with it at somepoint so I want to ride it as much as I possibly can.

The football is good, different to hear, nothing like a Scottish Premier game atmosphere. I'd like to try the basketball if we go back outwith the summer.
Old 8 Sep 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A busy but good day two parks and a football match

Joan
Old 14 Sep 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A busy but good day two parks and a football match

Joan
Thanks. I was a bit ambivalent about the football but I did really enjoy it. Ds and Dh loved it.
Old 14 Sep 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

It escapes me why people can't just queue normally!

Those tarts look lovely, we got the candied bacon one but never actually got chance to try it, we loved the powerade though so I can imagine we'll get a few of those next time

Fab that you got 2 rides done in 12 minutes!

How lovely to bump into friends and seems the kid's had fun with the photopass area. Is the Incredibles part a new bit? We must have completely missed it in May, those cookies look lovely, so I've made a note for our snack list.

The photos in Italy are beautiful.

A fab day finished off with the game. I scrolled down and seen the pic first and wondered why you'd taken a photo of a crack in the pavement and did someone trip I had no idea it was a snake! Luckily it was only small ... I'd have freaked haha xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
It escapes me why people can't just queue normally!

Those tarts look lovely, we got the candied bacon one but never actually got chance to try it, we loved the powerade though so I can imagine we'll get a few of those next time

Fab that you got 2 rides done in 12 minutes!

How lovely to bump into friends and seems the kid's had fun with the photopass area. Is the Incredibles part a new bit? We must have completely missed it in May, those cookies look lovely, so I've made a note for our snack list.

The photos in Italy are beautiful.

A fab day finished off with the game. I scrolled down and seen the pic first and wondered why you'd taken a photo of a crack in the pavement and did someone trip I had no idea it was a snake! Luckily it was only small ... I'd have freaked haha xx
The incredible area is quite new, there’s not much in it, the Edna mode meet is there and the characters were out as well as the couple of photopass walls. The cookies are awesome though and that areas worth a visit just for them! It’s one if these food stands that doesn’t open till well after the parks.

That picture of the pavement does look just like a crack, I didn’t even notice it was a little snake till Dh showed me his video. I was very careful walking about with flip flops on for a few days after that 😂
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another great day. You did well with the bonus fastpasses in Epcot.
We nearly went to the match this year but I wasn’t sure how much the girls would enjoy it so I changed my mind, maybe next year!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another great day. You did well with the bonus fastpasses in Epcot.
We nearly went to the match this year but I wasn’t sure how much the girls would enjoy it so I changed my mind, maybe next year!
We did really well with fastpasses this trip.

You should try a game, its fun to watch the supporters, last year it was pretty surreal watching the green army men with a Pixar Ball as the pre match warm up

We are trying the basketball on our next trip.