Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Aug 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
gizmodo
Excited about Disney

Orlando isn't in any of the ts and Cs for the sale. Neither is tampa. Only for club World seats.

Last year when I was tracking prices my best price came out a week after the sale ended. I'm hoping the prices will come down again after the sale like they did last year.

Just got to keep watching and grab them when they get to your price.
gizmodo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
giggler
Excited about Disney

just been doing some price checking on SkyScanner
£338 for first 2 weeks of July with Virgin, that seems a mighty fine price point!

if they could do that for the last 2 weeks then that would be just dandy!
Old 30 Aug 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Yep...no movement on BA prices for my dates. Still high and cars still pretty much full price.
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by giggler View Post
just been doing some price checking on SkyScanner
£338 for first 2 weeks of July with Virgin, that seems a mighty fine price point!

if they could do that for the last 2 weeks then that would be just dandy!
That's the difference between school holidays and not school holidays.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
That's the difference between school holidays and not school holidays.
It sure is. Hence, I would have preferred an England & Wales School holiday thread as cheap flights are easy to get before 20/7
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Ant family kent
Helping Donald

Ant family kent's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not sure if this will help anyone! Just been checking on BA site ...again ...and seen that some premium economy flights are cheaper than economy for some dates! (Eg LGW TO TPA 3/8/20 £748 E £599 PE 4 ad 1 c)
Ant family kent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Appleton0570
Getting to know the DIBB

Why are the BA car prices so high! ? (ie - as part of flydrive). I'm trying to stay patient...
Appleton0570 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
gizmodo
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ant family kent View Post
Not sure if this will help anyone! Just been checking on BA site ...again ...and seen that some premium economy flights are cheaper than economy for some dates! (Eg LGW TO TPA 3/8/20 £748 E £599 PE 4 ad 1 c)
Crazy.

No significant changes to any of the flights I'm watching.

Time feels like it's going so slowly. I'm trying not to wish my summer holidays away. Back to work Monday. Won't be able to check prices much anymore. But I am itching for my flights to be released. At least then I can obsess about actual potential flights rather than dates that aren't even mine!
gizmodo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Same here. Not making any hasty decisions...plently of time. Carriers like Virgin are still to release their prices for my dates. Gonna give it a few weeks at least. Might be that BA prices drop for Florida when the sale ends as Gizmodo says.

...also 'Lufthansa' like deals sporadically pop up... and there are always xmas sales.

Keep ya eyes on this thread!
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by DisneyYoda View Post
Same here. Not making any hasty decisions...plently of time. Carriers like Virgin are still to release their prices for my dates. Gonna give it a few weeks at least. Might be that BA prices drop for Florida when the sale ends as Gizmodo says.

...also 'Lufthansa' like deals sporadically pop up... and there are always xmas sales.

Keep ya eyes on this thread!
When any of us manage to find or bag a flight deal, would you be kind enough to alert other DIBBers using this thread:

July/August/September 2020 - NO CHAT - CONFIRMED DEALS ONLY

Full instructions on how to post or subscribe to alerts are in the thread. Thanks all!

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List