Notices

Old 17 Aug 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

The Pooles... Head Back To Orlando 2019 Day 5

Apologies for me not posting this last night, but I wasn't feeling 100% so went to bed early.

It's Friday.. It's the start of the weekend... Oh hold on we are on holiday every day is the weekend 😂

This morning was a 7am wake up but I did not jump out of bed this morning I was enjoying just dozing.
My lovely husband got up and made me a nice cup of tea which I had in bed while surfing a little and catching up with Facebook.

Grace had some more French toast and I sat watching the news with more tea. I really like relaxing in the mornings as this is the time at home I don't like the most because it's such a rush! You don't have time to eat breakfast while sitting down and there are always bags to be packed etc so this is just the best while having nothing you really have to do.

We decided to have bacon and eggs for breakfast and had this around 8.30. I did the bacon in the microwave and we had eggs, tomato, avocado and some pitta with it. I had a bit of cheese too but Mick doesn't eat cheese as he might die lol.

We had this and yet more tea and thoroughly enjoyed. The weather was a bit iffy again today we are waiting for a wet weather front to blow over us which will take all through tonight, but we decided to pool it for as long as we could and then make the most of a shopping day.

We stayed outside until about 12 and then came in and got ready to go out. The Management Company came round and got us the key to the safe as it was playing up.. At least everything had been safely locked inside We had a little chat and they did a couple of maintenance bits and we then got on with getting out the door.

Posner Park was first on our list and a visit to JC Penneys and Target. We went to JC Penneys first and were greeted with a lady giving out discount cards as we went in. Grace peeled them all off and I think we had 4 cards ranging from 30-50% off

I came to the Levis section and was happy enough to see that they had some really nice green pairs of super skinny for $36... It would have been rude not too! I did take them to try them on and they were really nice so they went in my basket. I really wanted a cropped pair of jeans, they did have some but not in my size, so thats for another day.

We also got Grace a T shirt, these were reduced from $14 to $6 and when I paid I got 50% off this with the voucher, happy days. It was not possible to use the voucher on the jeans but that was really just to be expected. I was very happy with the price of the jeans anyway... Cheaper than the outlet which were $39.99 each if you got 2 pairs.

We went next door to target and spent ages looking around. Mick tried on a couple of pairs of jeans but decided against it. We did get Grace a skirt though that you can see in the picture.

We also got a coffee and some cookies when in Starbucks in there as I was flagging a little.. This definitely helped.

Next stop was Michael's, I have not been in here for a few years and oh my I had forgotten how good this was! You can see in the picture a whole row of ribbon! I was like a kid in a sweet shop, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't actually buy anything but want to go back again when I can have a proper quiet mooch with no time restraint.

We went to Ross's next and Mick got some Calvin Klein pants in there and I looked at the bags but didn't see anything I liked really.

I think we had done everything over here now and it was 4 o clock. We did sort of have on the plan to go over to the Lake Buena Vista stores but thought we would keep it more leisurely and get some food and go back home and relax, saving it for another day.

Grace had been promised Chick fil A for tea, she follows a few people on You Tube who go there often so this was a must for her. We went to the one opposite the shops and she had 6 nuggets, their potato waffles and an apply juice for just over $5, OMG she loved it and we all sat together while she ate it, she was very excited when she saw the Sherrif coming in for his dinner lol.

We decided to stop in Publix to get some food at Berry Town Center, we had discussed getting a Chinese there but we picked up the menu so we could do that another night and went in the supermarket where we picked up a Stoufflers Lasagne (a tip off from another Dibber) and some garlic bread sticks. We also managed to pick up a decent pair of goggles that Mick was after.

Couple of our purchases from today.

Apologies for the half dished up photo but I did want you to see how good it looked.

Soon we were home and I put the lasagne on and opened a beer and I made a vodka for Mick. Grace played with some of the stuff she got today (some stationary and some slime) while we waited for the food.
Grace had a garlic stick and we tucked in to the lasagne it was just over $7 and my goodness it was very very good. I would recommend if you want to eat at home and not cook. I just put it in the microwave, it took a while but was well worth it.

We had a couple more drinks and sat and watched "sing" the movie together. We had not had much rain at all today but it was fairly overcast so we decided not to venture back in the pool but just to relax.

At the moment I am not sure what our plans are for tomorrow so watch this space.
As always thanks very much for reading and we will see you tomorrow. Bye

pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by pretty71 - 17 Aug 19 1:17 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A nice relaxing day

Joan
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

I really enjoy reading about your days as ours are quite similar, very chilled out and just see what the day brings

Am I right in thinking that Target at Posner doesn’t have a big grocery section? I’m seem to remember popping in but ending up going back to the one at Rolling Oaks. Still head to Posner for our traditional mooch around Dicks though

Hope you’re feeling better, looking forward to seeing what you’re getting up to today x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List