Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Aug 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Brought To You by The Letters A, J and R and the Number 3- Day 4 Islands of Adventure

Another early start for me at 06.00 the others had an extra couple of hours. I spent the time catching up with my babies back home. I sent the shutter button video which they found hilarious.

No breakfast today just lots and lots of coffee! Mona and I headed to the pool just after 09.00 Alex joined us later. The pool here is super shallow which I guess is great for little kids not so great for adults. It’s lovely to lay and listen to the tunes, very relaxing.

Once we’d had enough we headed back upstairs to get ready for the rest of the day and headed out at 11.30 to Islands of Adventure.

Another lovely walk in.

On our walk in we popped into the Hard Rock Cafe shop as well as the Toothsome chocolate factory for a browse.

Islands of Adventure

First stop inside the park was for a Cinnabon. We also reactivated the cup. It was 12.00 and we hadn’t eaten yet. Cinnabon is an old favourite of ours there used to be 2 in London and 1 in Legoland we’d always grab a box when we passed by! The Legoland venue shut up shop years ago and the London branches closed last year so these were long awaited and were delicious as always! Mona had an ice cream instead.

Brunch

Ramona wanted to visit the arcade next as had a ticket to cash. She bought more tokens and won more tickets which she swapped for a finger trap and some penny type sweets!

From here we rode Spider-Man which is one of our favourites.

The Daily Bugle

And then storm force which Alex sat out.

We headed to Seuss Landings to ride cat in the hat and the trolley ride. This is one of my favourite areas and brings back memories of my big kids being small!

We walked into Hogsmead and rode Forbidden Journey and then the Hippogriff.

We then stopped for some lunch in the 3 broomsticks. Fish and chips (they were wedges) and a kids chicken tender meal for Ramona with a frozen butterbear. We had to sit for a while after eating as we all felt exhausted.

Lunch at the Three Broomsticks

As we sat we debated Kong or the Hogwarts Express. Kong was chosen so we headed there next. The ride attendants were actually outside drumming up business ‘come on in, no lockers needed’ I remember the lines for this when it opened! As we neared the front the line stopped. After a while an announcement was made. They were moving another vehicle onto the track. I sat and waited and was secretly glad of the extra rest. The wait wasn’t too long and we were called through to join a line where the bench seat stopped with a gap and metal handle. This is where I had to uncomfortably perch! I was half on and half off the seat and did not have the energy needed to sit like this!

Once off I wanted to ride back on the Hogwarts Express. Ramona was ready to leave but was persuaded that this would be a quicker route back to the hotel.

We had a slow walk back stopping to use some snack credits from the dining plan cards, we were able to trade the drinks for snacks.

We had another sit down and then grabbed our pictures from the photo package.

We had a fairly long chill. Ramona was happy and relaxed having a catch up. At 8pm we popped to the Mall of Millenia. I bought a couple of candles and we had some food in Chipotle. This is a family favourite but we weren’t really feeling it this evening.

Dinner from Chipotle

We lastly popped to Target for some fruit, more drinks and Ramona stocked up on glue for slime.

We showered and packed our bags as this is our last night here.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Another great day, your photos are fab. My dd was devastated when the Cinnabon at Lakeside closed!
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List