Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Changing Disney dates .. booking with VH and DxDDP .. sorry all the questions lol

Hi guys s we are back from our west coast trip and I'm Soooo excited as now it's full on planning for 2020 big trip with my family .. yay

We now have the option to change to more suitable dates but I've booked direct with Disney .. will we be able to do this ?

I've also priced up for flights and HRH stay with VH and they are coming in around the same as DIY (they were over with the Disney option added) .. problem is my brother and sis in law may end up dropping out ... would I be better booking with them or waiting and booking them later ?

Also looking to upgrade to DxDDP as it's my parents first trip (I've tried for 15 years to get mum on a plane lol) and I'm hoping to do lots of 2TS meals .. anyone know when I would need to upgrade by and would I be best doing it when I call to change dates ?

Thanks a million guys .. I'm sure there's gonna be loads more now I can eventually start planing as back from WC .. did I say yay

Lisa x
Old 25 Aug 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

You can alter dates with Disney and it’s subject to availability and amendment costs (unless your holiday now costs more). I believe you can upgrade/amend dining plans up to 72hrs in advance (I don’t recall where I got that information though so hopefully someone can verify). Obvs this would now cost more so if you did it at the same time as amending your dates there (shouldn’t) be an amendment fee involved.

With regards to VH/HRH and extended family. Book who you know are 100% in and then let the others sort themselves out when they know.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
With regards to VH/HRH and extended family. Book who you know are 100% in and then let the others sort themselves out when they know.
Absolutely this. tell them that this is a decent price and it may vary if they delay booking, but book you and those people who you know 100% will be there