Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 23 Feb 08, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DigitalLove View Post
The Spa is apparently scheduled to open the first or second week in March and is planned to offer a whole range of beauty treatments This is ideal as it means I can get pampered onsite before our wedding over there! Yayyyyyy!

The Pirates pool is scheduled to open in May and building work is going ahead right now!

I've read some reviews online that the reception staff there can be pretty snotty, but the lady I have just spoken to was absolutely lovely
Congrats on your wedding

I was really hoping the pool would be done by the time we go in April, but I guess if you've had it from the horses mouth I will just have to accept it. Glad we have tickets for the water parks!
Old 23 Feb 08, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
J1WYX
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
Congrats on your wedding

I was really hoping the pool would be done by the time we go in April, but I guess if you've had it from the horses mouth I will just have to accept it. Glad we have tickets for the water parks!
You may be ok if its quiet as the pool in building one is ok and has spa pool as well. Can get pretty busy though late afternoon
We managed ok but the water was cold in March... didnt stop my kids though

93,94 & 95 Comfort Inn, 97 Sheraton world, 00 Howard Johnson,01 Amerihost,04 H.I Nikki Bird,05 H.I Sunspree 07 Lake B Vista Village. Villa March 10 & Oct 12, New York & Glbrook Oct 13 Oct 15, Gran Canaria 16,Miami&villa 17 Villa 19 Vila 22, 23
J1WYX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 08, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
J1WYX
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by Alex uk View Post
How is the storage/wardrobe space in the apartments ?
We only need 2 bedrooms but I'm thinking of getting a 3 just so as we can store the suitcases and junk in there. I hate it when all this is hanging around making the place look untidy

We had 2 bedrooms for the 4 of us and had plenty of storage space. There is a huge walkin cupboard by front door that we stored our cases in and plenty of hanging and drawer space in bedrooms
Theres a wardrobe/ hanging space in 2nd bathroom too

93,94 & 95 Comfort Inn, 97 Sheraton world, 00 Howard Johnson,01 Amerihost,04 H.I Nikki Bird,05 H.I Sunspree 07 Lake B Vista Village. Villa March 10 & Oct 12, New York & Glbrook Oct 13 Oct 15, Gran Canaria 16,Miami&villa 17 Villa 19 Vila 22, 23
J1WYX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 08, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
carted
Excited about Disney

just got back Friday from our 3rd visit to this property - its great only downside is the pool ( now gets very busy late afternoon - but new one now being worked on - foundations down -
Building 5 gives views of Fireworks to both MK and Epcot - even from Floor 3 through the trees - excellent view from 15th floor..
Building 4 with Spa opens in mid March
Old 24 Feb 08, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post

lbv resort and spa

hi from our 2 bed suite at lbv and spa the latest info is the spa opens early march, the new pizza hut take away opens this wednesday in old block but news is vague on the new pool and poolside bar depending who you ask any time between may and september it will be a few weeks till they can give accurate date. as for the condo the staff are helpful the rooms are great but watch out if you shop at the factory outlet next door alot of their goods can be cheaper elsewear.
weather is cloudy but warm allweek. must go off to animal kingdom.
colin
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 08, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Colin,

Glad everything is Ok at present, any more tips for all of us travelling soon would be much appreciated! Will you be using the shuttle at all? We are travelling without a car & would be interested in any info regarding this. I take it as you are posting that the 'wireless' is up & running?

Have a great holiday...
Old 24 Feb 08, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Could you take any pics of the new pool construction work atall please? This is the thing thats worrying me,that it won't be done and open for my little boy
Have a fab time xx
Old 24 Feb 08, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post

all rooms have both wireless and int/socket in lounge if you do not have correct lead ask to borrow one at reception.
i will try to get some photosl construction but our block is on the other side of the road not in our view. as this complex is a few miles from the attractions if you are getting a car i would suggest satnav as i keep taking the wrong offramps and getting lost. shuttles

disney (epcot) 0820 am and 1120 am
return 1815 and 2045

seaworld 0940 return 1945

universal studios 0940 return 1945

as disney shuttle only goes to epcot you have to change onto disney transport to the other parks.

if anyone has any other questions about lbv resort and spa i will pop down to the front desk and ask.
Old 28 Feb 08, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Just to let you all know the latest construction photos are now on the website.

Enjoy
Old 28 Feb 08, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
fjmoore
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks! Have had a look at photos though cannot see much change since January. Maybe a lot of work has been done internally, but the new pool looks just the same to me!
fjmoore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread