Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Oct 17, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sallybunny
Excited about Disney

TLDEWBMTDOPTT Day 5

Friday 2nd June 2017

It was our last day. I was up early doing the last bits of packing and running the cases to the car. On our way back we spotted Mickey in the foyer so we had to go and see him! We really loved seeing the characters at the hotel. It made the morning so special and meant we didn’t have to get to the parks so early to meet them.

Even with all that, we were still at the Parc for 10am. As is usual for us, we went straight round to Buzz! Pete then went to pick up two FPs for Star Tours and we all headed for Autopia. Wrenching of neck and back muscles happened as we were thrown around by Pete's crazy driving. The Star Tours FP was open by now, so Pete headed off to ride twice while Doug and I headed for Buzz. Again. But I got to actually shoot stuff this time! And spin the car! It was brilliant! Still no photo of the score. We collected Pete and headed round for one last tour with the spooks at Phantom Manor then had a gentle cruise on the Molly Brown.

As is tradition on the last day, we went for pizza at Colonel Hathi's. It's lovely pizza in here and generally reasonably quiet so easy to get a table. We had our usual of a margarita pizza meal and a royal pizza meal with drinks and fruit for desert.

We knew we were coming up to the last bit of time so squeezed in the Mad Maze, Peter Pan's Flight one last time (long queue again!) and a final trip to see the Dragon. The absolute very last thing we did was go to see the Happy Anniversary Show on the Castle Stage. We'd managed to miss this all week and this was our last chance. And it absolutely didn't disappoint as a last thing to do. Doug spent most of his time shouting and waving to the characters and as we were near the front he got a high five from a lot of them.

And then it was time to leave the Parc. There were a few bits we wanted to get from World of Disneyso we popped in there for a jacket for Pete and a new Christmas decoration (Tinkerbell in a bauble chosen by Doug). One last trip to the Lego shop as amazingly they both had some money left. The traditional Earl of Sandwich stop for travel food (I remembered my coffee this time!) and we were back in the car at 5:30pm and heading back up to catch the train home.

Old 27 Oct 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jandlsmum
Imagineer

thank you for sharing your wonderful holiday
Cheyenne DLP November 16 and Feb 17 Aug 18
Santa Fe DLP January 19,November 19
jandlsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your fantastic holiday! My kids are two and four I loved reading this. Hats off to you mama! Amazing.
Was this English half term or a different week in May? Thanks!