Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by barbie5 View Post
Snap we looked at the Allure as well, but like you say that was just the oceanview, been on the internet just looking at reviews and other Royal ships with Princess all looking good I think we are in for a treat

Chris
I'm really excited too itching to book Disney but we're DVC owners so I can't book until 11 months out!
Old 17 Jun 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

The ship looks lovely. We enjoyed our princess cruise, good food and entertainment.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

We have also booked this cruise - £749 inc 3 for free (inside cabin). I believe inside cabins have sold out for the ta, but still available if booked with the previous cruise as a b2b. We’re travelling with friends and will have three days in Fort Lauderdale before doing a Caribbean Cruise on Holland America (Eurodam). Let’s share excursion ideas - I’m looking into organising a private tour in Ponta Delgado if you are interested (max 8 people) and also Casablanca. This will be our third ta on Princess and looking forward to sailing on the Enchanted Princess.

Edited at 07:31 AM.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
We have also booked this cruise - £749 inc 3 for free (inside cabin). I believe inside cabins have sold out for the ta, but still available if booked with the previous cruise as a b2b. We’re travelling with friends and will have three days in Fort Lauderdale before doing a Caribbean Cruise on Holland America (Eurodam). Let’s share excursion ideas - I’m looking into organising a private tour in Ponta Delgado if you are interested (max 8 people) and also Casablanca. This will be our third ta on Princess and looking forward to sailing on the Enchanted Princess.
You got a good bargain as well, the excursions sound a good idea, (we are a party of 2) haven't had chance to look yet, maybe have a meet up in Barcelona the night before as well.

Chris
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Going to be lots of Dibbers on board this cruise! 😁! We all have an eye for a bargain obviously. 🤣

I'm really looking forward to visiting Casablanca as I've never been, we're a party of two to, and I'm sure we would be interested in any private tours! 👍, I'm not keen on the organised ones!
Old 18 Jun 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Mobile

We are not keen on ship tours either. We only do them when there is no viable alternative or the risk of missing the ship is too great. We have done a private tour in Casablanca before but our stop in the Azores was cancelled due to a hurricane.
I will PM you with my email so that we can communicate about possible tours. Never too early to plan!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

We are not keen on ship tours either. We only do them when there is no viable alternative or the risk of missing the ship is too great. We have done a private tour in Casablanca before but our stop in the Azores was cancelled due to a hurricane.
I will PM you with my email so that we can communicate about possible tours. Never too early to plan!
That's great! Thank you! 👍
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Going to be lots of Dibbers on board this cruise! 😁! We all have an eye for a bargain obviously. 🤣
I just booked today and as we have a soon-to-expire Future Cruise credit with Princess and shareholder perks, we get a nice amount of OBC too!

We really enjoyed our Princess cruises on the Regal and Royal so if this ship is as good, I’ll be very happy.
Old 29 Jun 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pootle View Post
I just booked today and as we have a soon-to-expire Future Cruise credit with Princess and shareholder perks, we get a nice amount of OBC too!

We really enjoyed our Princess cruises on the Regal and Royal so if this ship is as good, I’ll be very happy.
Welcome to the club, there’s quite a group building up for this cruise. We too got quite a bit of obc (future cruise dep, 3 for free promo and shareholder benefit). Every little helps!
Old 29 Jun 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Welcome to the club, there’s quite a group building up for this cruise. We too got quite a bit of obc (future cruise dep, 3 for free promo and shareholder benefit). Every little helps!
Thanks for the welcome. I have the same OBC as you 😃, which helps since I’ve discovered that my 2 year old coffee card which had been used for 1 coffee, expires in a few weeks’ time. I wouldn’t have bought it had I known they were going to change the rules!