Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Jul 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Minion brekkie!

Helloooo,

Just sharing my excitement the only place anyone understands! Just booked Minion breakfast for travel home day of our trip :-) 4 adults going and so excited! I've been waiting for the date to be released for ages!

Anyone been? Its possibly one of the most expensive breakfasts of my life so hoping its good! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Not been but we’ve booked this too so I share your excitement 😀
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahh i was tempted to book this for our second last day as planning to go to universal again that day!
Looks amazing and I would love to meet Gru 🤣
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
jillyb
Imagineer

jillyb's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Excited for you all
We are thinking about booking this for our trip next year , so please come back and share your experience .
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Not been but we’ve booked this too so I share your excitement 😀
Yay! You'll have to report back looking at your countdown :-) enjoy! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Will certainly post back afterwards :-) Tim Trackers video sealed it - looks so much fun! x
Old 12 Jul 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
starwarsclark
Excited about Disney

Presuming you mean the one at RPR? If so my wife and I did this last year and it was good fun. You get a photo outside with one of the Minions and then go into the breakfast, which is a buffet, you get seated with other people on big tables. Later on all of the characters come out, Gru, Dave, the girls etc and you get a chance to have photos with them - THese are not official photos so a CM uses your camera or phone etc.

Enjoy it, it is a lot of fun, didn't get any strange looks at all with us being 2 adults and no kids!
starwarsclark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhh i really want to book! This holiday is getting more expensive by the day 🙄
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by starwarsclark View Post
Presuming you mean the one at RPR? If so my wife and I did this last year and it was good fun. You get a photo outside with one of the Minions and then go into the breakfast, which is a buffet, you get seated with other people on big tables. Later on all of the characters come out, Gru, Dave, the girls etc and you get a chance to have photos with them - THese are not official photos so a CM uses your camera or phone etc.

Enjoy it, it is a lot of fun, didn't get any strange looks at all with us being 2 adults and no kids!
Ahh brilliant! Good to have a good review and with no kids too. Was a bit worried may get some funny looks however I should know better for Orlando really!x
Old 12 Jul 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Ahhh i really want to book! This holiday is getting more expensive by the day 🙄
Haha absolutely! Mine keeps going up however I decided it may actually be cheaper than ending up last minute gift shop browsing for the morning or paying for food and then paying for something to do before our flight? Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol x