Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 18 Jun 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Brock
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
They direct you to park near the front of the lines and our car is parked outside the office on our return. Excellent service each time we have used them.
Thank you so much
I am a Blue Badge holder and did not realise.
Brock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MOONCHESTER View Post
Its so easy, just make sure you have £1 for the trolley. Booked yesterday £85 for 15 nights in August, register when booking they email you discount. Otherwise would have been £113
Hi there was this booking direct or with a 3rd party please?
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

We are/were big fans of M&G at Manchester until last April when our car was returned in a filthy condition and with scratches to the wheel arch and bumper. They blamed the on-going building work for the dirty condition. The manager agreed the damage wasn’t on the entry photos but when I came to claim changed his tune saying there was pre existing damage - which, in fact, was a reflection picked up by the camera. All in all it was a hassle to get them to pay up for the repairs.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU68 View Post
Hi there was this booking direct or with a 3rd party please?
Hi Direct with the airport from their website, register, and then you get a link/code it's easy to do
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gadge
Proud to wear my Ears

We used this last week and rather than drop the car off outside of the terminal when we got home we had to go to floor 13 to pick it up, others app needing to do this?
Gadge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Direct with the airport from their website, register, and then you get a link/code it's easy to do
It might just be me, but i can't see where you can register on the Manc Airport website.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
It might just be me, but i can't see where you can register on the Manc Airport website.
Try this, click on discount then it asks for your email address and it will direct you for the discount.

manchesterairport/...discount-code/
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Try this, click on discount then it asks for your email address and it will direct you for the discount.

manchesterairport/...discount-code/
Thanks that worked
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JP13
Apprentice Imagineer

I have just booked for T2- it’s changed since I last used it and it now says you have to go to the top of the multi storey car park. When you come back do you go to the top again? The instructions aren’t very clear - it just says go to the reception- but doesn’t say where it is.
JP13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Runforthehills
Trying for More Ears

There are ceiling mounted signs for M&G in arrivals when you come out of baggage collection but the M&G reception is on the ground floor of the multi story straight across from arrivals. Really easy and the cars are all on the same level for collection. Just don't get confused by the signs for MAG (Manchester airport group) like I did DOH!