Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 19, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

What is the cheapest you've ever paid for a flight in early May...

...including baggage?

We are looking to go in early May next year, and I'm trying to get a feel for what is considered really cheap for that time. ie, when should I snap up flights for?

Currently, I can get flights for all three of us for similar dates this year for £1,073.86 all in. We are 2 adults and 1 child (who will be 3), and so it works out at roughly £358 each (return and with luggage both ways). Have you had a better price in recent years?
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
gonzosuperfan
Trading Disney Pins

I paid £294 each for 2 adults & 2 children with BA from Gatwick for this May, booked during the BA Christmas/new years sale.

Edited at 03:25 PM. Reason: Error
gonzosuperfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

Thanks Gonzo! That is a brilliant price and would save me £192, compared to what I am currently seeing, if I could match that!

Are you flying on a week day or a weekend, can I ask?
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
gonzosuperfan
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by DreamDisney View Post
Thanks Gonzo! That is a brilliant price and would save me £192, compared to what I am currently seeing, if I could match that!

Are you flying on a week day or a weekend, can I ask?
Out on 14 May (Tuesday) for 2 weeks. The plan was to leave booking the whole holiday until a few weeks before we went (and benefit from a late deal) but after seeing the prices in the sale in December I just went for it. I imagine they have the sale every year.
gonzosuperfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Tui do very cheap flights in may,usually best booked around 4 to 6 weeks before though.we got flights for £190pp last year
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

Wow! £190pp? Was that including luggage both ways? x
Old 18 Apr 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Yes it was,even better deal in August was £264pp direct flights including luggage from Glasgow plus 2 weeks accommodation at the grove resort and spa,it was amazing.However you have to be flexible and willing to wait until last minute which I know isn't always possible.Have a great time
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyD
Imagineer

DisneyD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 14
We go direct with Virgin from Belfast on 5 May and paisley £220 each including bags! Deals are there if you keep looking.
Old 19 Apr 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

£200 last year TUI, Inc seats and leg room, end of May last year.

£358 is still a very good price.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Route out via Belfast and back into Gatwick last year was a good one for a good price, comparable to those in these posts. I don't have the exact price sorry as I flew PE and then discounted that with m&m to £360.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List