Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 May 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Gentleman Jack... starts Sunday...

can not wait. Love Suranne Jones. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

Already started in Florida Watched an episode this week. Glad I will be able to catch up when I get home cos not seen it all.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Already started in Florida Watched an episode this week. Glad I will be able to catch up when I get home cos not seen it all.
Is it good... please tell ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Thanks for this I hadn't seen it advertised , one to put on my to watch list 👍
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Dont fancy this at all -not a fan of Suranne Jones which doesn't help.
No doubt DH will watch and keep telling me I should watch it. So annoys me when he tells me all about something I have chosen not to watch.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been watching it on Hulu and, I’m really not all that impressed. It’s a shame because I like her but this show is just really bad. Maybe I’m missing something but it’s not for me.
Old 18 May 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m looking forward to It.
I live near Halifax where shibden hall is.
I also studied Ann lister for my a level history project.
Old 18 May 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I really like suranne Jones but not sure I'm bothered about this... Now if she'd filmed series 3 of Doctor Foster I'd have been moulding my butt to the sofa all weekend ready to get comfy and watch... She plays a great twisted woman, I loved her as Karen Mcdonald too in corrie
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Just watched it as we were at the Theatre last night... absolutely brilliant.
She is fab. xx
Old 20 May 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
I’ve been watching it on Hulu and, I’m really not all that impressed. It’s a shame because I like her but this show is just really bad. Maybe I’m missing something but it’s not for me.
Based on the first episode I agree with you, pretty average
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List