Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 May 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

GoT, what would be your ending?

What would you have done differently?
I am one of the few that liked the last episode and wasn’t disappointed.
However my ideal ending would be Dany not losing the plot and being the queen we were all hoping she would be.
Cersei bring burned by Drogon with Jaime and Brienne watching or her bring stabbed by Jaime or Arya.
Jon would be King of the North ruling with Sansa. (Although I did love his fate in the final episode)

Edited at 03:23 PM.
roxie2001 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

I would have had Jon being king of the north
Like you Dani being the good queen not the mad queen
Arya settling down in the north with Gendry
I loved how Tyrions story ended but should have still been hand to Dani
Cersei and Dani coming face to face and Dani killing her
Would have loved Jamie to stay with Briane

I loved the last episode though and can understand why everyone got the ending they got 😊
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

I would of liked to see Jamie kill Cersei.
I wanted John to kill Dany then tell everyone who he was but refuse the throne and go north with Tormund of his own choice.
John would hand the throne to Tyrion with Bron as his hand.
Sansa queen of the north
I liked Arya going exploring but wish Gendry had appeared on the ship.
Brianne,pod,Davos and Sam all had the endings I would of chose for them.
And Bran I just assumed he would just keep doing “whatever it is Bran does” as Sam said.
I think the final scene was absolutely perfect for the ending, John and the wildlings wandering in to the forest to that music was a fantastic finish.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I'd have had Bran warg into the dragon when Dany started going mad, and flown it off to somewhere very far north of the wall, drop her off, and return back for Jon Snow to become its master. In fact, I don't know why Bran just didn't do that. Although it did make him King and maybe he wanted that really.

Jon could've then been King of everything.

Oh, and Brianne to kill Cersei, ending up happily ever after with Jamie.
Old 22 May 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’m reasonably happy with the ending as it was apart from Cersei and Jaime. I really wanted Cersei to get her comeuppance and not die in the arms of the man she loved, ideally I would have liked Jaime to kill her and then be with Brianne.

Oh and Gendry being by Arya’s side on the ship.

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

As long as it’s not bran stark I’m all good.
Old 22 May 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
I’m reasonably happy with the ending as it was apart from Cersei and Jaime. I really wanted Cersei to get her comeuppance and not die in the arms of the man she loved, ideally I would have liked Jaime to kill her and then be with Brianne.

Oh and Gendry being by Arya’s side on the ship.
Yes I said exactly the same! Especially Gendry going with Arya!

The only other thing that made me a little sad was that Brienne didn’t stay with Sansa... I know she became head of the kings guard but I just really loved their relationship together. Oh and I was secretly hoping that Bran was the new night king and would flick to having blue eyes at the end but then I think it’s wishful thinking that we’d had more episodes/storyline!