Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 May 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Totally feel your pain. I made a new years resolution that I was going to do it for me this year, started really well, felt better than I had in years but no weight was coming off, in 3 months I had lost 2lbs! I was starving at times. Got so fed up so when I was I'll just before Easter I stopped and I've got in the rut again. I wanted to be thinner, fitter and healthier for Florida but life seems to get in the way.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Aww I am sure it will, its so hard to shift. I am sure you will get there for next month.
Don't bet on it it's party central here for my family, there are 7 of us with birthdays in the next few weeks.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
Totally feel your pain. I made a new years resolution that I was going to do it for me this year, started really well, felt better than I had in years but no weight was coming off, in 3 months I had lost 2lbs! I was starving at times. Got so fed up so when I was I'll just before Easter I stopped and I've got in the rut again. I wanted to be thinner, fitter and healthier for Florida but life seems to get in the way.
You still have plenty of time before you go. I was the same at the new year but like you life and others come first.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Don't bet on it it's party central here for my family, there are 7 of us with birthdays in the next few weeks.
Thats a lot of Birthdays.. you could always have lettuce cup cakes?
Old 24 May 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Minnie, you want to lose weight, view it like a tradesman, pick the right tools ie less calories than you need = loss, doesn’t matter how you do it, simple formula up activity, drop calories, result. You know you can do it, you don’t need to eat a lettuce leaf either, weigh your food, check calorific content of food, job done.
I wish it was that simple.
Old 24 May 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

I hear you Minnie, it is not easy but you can do it, all you girls surround yourself with like minded and positive people And you will get there, maybe slower than what you wish but you will, just a wee aside, you drop shedloads quickly, do you really think that gives your skin time to adjust or is it better to go slow and easy so your skin doesn’t hang I know what I would choose and 7 st can’t be wrong.

Edited at 09:56 PM.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Awww sending hugs...Life is so hard, busy and stressful. You need to give yourself a break and stop being so hard on yourself. xxx
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Exactly3disneykids, we need to be a bit kinder to ourseleves at times
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Awww sending hugs...Life is so hard, busy and stressful. You need to give yourself a break and stop being so hard on yourself. xxx
Thank you, Aww I know I need to cut myself some slack but I am honestly so upset with myself for getting into this state. Xxxx
Old 24 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
I hear you Minnie, it is not easy but you can do it, all you girls surround yourself with like minded and positive people And you will get there, maybe slower than what you wish but you will, just a wee aside, you drop shedloads quickly, do you really think that gives your skin time to adjust or is it better to go slow and easy so your skin doesn’t hang I know what I would choose and 7 st can’t be wrong.
Yeah you are so right, my target is Christmas.