Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Jul 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

We didn't last September - we ordered from Florida tix and they sent us out print at home tickets so when we went to busch gardens first we just showed the print out ticket at the parking booth and he scanned it and that was it. Then the same print out was used as your ticket to get in the gate too
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
babyh200
Getting Excited

Even if your DC ultimate doesn't include parking I read somewhere you can buy a length of stay parking for $40

I purchased a 14 day ticket for Seaworld Aquatica and Busch including unlimited parking but it says on the printout parking is not included so I intend to query this with Expedia.

I am over the moon many thanks again to the OP you have helped so many people out

Edited at 03:41 PM.
babyh200 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Just word of warning for everyone booking SeaWorld not to be a numpty like me. Went to book my second ticket and noticed that they’ve got all three with different variations of parks for length of stay ticket. I needed the 3 park one for £1 more but had booked the 2 park. They wouldn’t refund me so bit of a costly mistake! They’re so hard to find on there and then I didn’t read it through properly. Hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else!
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

What a great offer! I assume this is no good to us as we only go next year 😞
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

when I am go to print out my voucher the website keeps saying we have a problem our end please try again later - is anyone else having this issue?
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
when I am go to print out my voucher the website keeps saying we have a problem our end please try again later - is anyone else having this issue?
Yes we did,had to get on via the email sent to open the account and then put in itinerary number then it printed out fine
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Yes we did,had to get on via the email sent to open the account and then put in itinerary number then it printed out fine
thank you I will try that .
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
gogs
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for posting this, I just booked 4 x Go San Diego cards for our October trip saving £200.
Actually if you sign up on ebookers/expedia beforehand they add another discount too so the original price of a standard 3 day Go San Diego card was £170 & that went down to £95 with both discounts applied.
I booked all 4 separately, 2 on each site using both codes & using my gmail/googlemail alias - note: I had to use 2 different cards also as they must match the card number to the discount code.
gogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

so these discovery cove/ seaworld tickets i can just take the voucher to seaworld or aquatica and get in before we goto DC?
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
marciehatter
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by gogs View Post
I booked all 4 separately, 2 on each site using both codes & using my gmail/googlemail alias - note: I had to use 2 different cards also as they must match the card number to the discount code.
Can you let me know what the other code was or how you signed up? I need to get the San Diego 3 day card too and that's a great price!

EDIT: Scrub that, just found it has 15% off when I logged into my account on top of the £50 off.

Edited at 12:47 PM.
marciehatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List