Old 16 Jul 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Glad you are home safely, so enjoyed your daily reports. Take care xx
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Thanks for taking the time to share you fabulous holiday. I looked forward to it every morning. 😊
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this... it’s been as entertaining as always! I hope your jet lag isn’t too bad over the next few days 😃😃
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Thanks so much, i've really enjoyed reading along and i've finally made the effort to comment! Good luck with whatever your future holds. Looking forward to hearing about your next adventures.
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Chelleh86
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Happy birthday Helen! Can’t believe your holiday is over with. Thank you for taking the time to blog. As always I Have loved it. Good luck with your job hunt/decisions. Xx
Chelleh86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your adventures normally in the morning with a cuppa and have lots of ideas for our upcoming trip. Thank you so much for sharing and good luck on deciding the way forward on the job/stay at home front. I've not worked for over 4 years and while most of this was for health reasons and I only worked part- time before the longer I delay the return to the workplace the worse the thought is. I like being a "lady of leisure" but having priced up a trip to New York including either 2 rooms or an Apartment I really need to find a wee job to help finance the holidays we would like to go on !
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

I'm one of the lurkers/readers that you referred to!

Absoluteley loved reading your report, thanks for taking the time to write it.

As a result of reading it we have now scheduled a day kayaking at Kings Landing when we are there in a few weeks, so thanks for the inspiration.
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Aww 🥰 wow, thank you Helen! I’ve enjoyed every second of your trippie and look forward to the next one whether it’s Turkey or Florida .

Happy belated birthday!
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

Well...that's it for another year, my morning read over... thank you so much for taking all the time and effort to do your trippie and belated birthday greetings to you. I am so glad there were no spiders on your kyak trip, and it was nice to see the pier being re-built at AMI. It would appear the shopping trips all went to plan as well. We have now added Teak to our dinning out list for next year, so good luck to you in the future in what ever you decide to do and look forward to the next instalment from you all.
Gasman66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFi
Very Serious Dibber

Enjoyed reading along as I was in Florida too for the last 10 days.
FloridaFi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List