Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jul 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa
Excited about Disney

Mobile Changing fastpass bookings - confused

Hi

We have booked all if our fastpasses at 60 days out ...got pretty much all the biggies except SDD ...so really pleased 😁

However ...I'm confused ... what if I now want to change any big those ... checking what else has popped up and amending an existing fp to take advantage ? We can be pretty flexible ...there's 3 of us but sometimes only 2 want to ride some things ... but I get the impression I'll have to cancel a fp to be able to even look at what else us available ?

Or am I being dim 😊? All help as always much appreciated ... thank you !
Lisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just go into amend/cage or whatever it says and don’t do it if they don’t have changes you want.
Old 21 Jul 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Just click modify and then you can look at other options and just leave it if you don't find anything ☺
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

If you click modify on the FP you want to change then you can see what else is available and if there isn't anything you want then don't change it.

For tier 1 rides, you will have to modify your existing tier 1 ride or they won't show even if they are available and if you've already used your tier 1 then you wont be given those choices (if there are any) until you have used your tier 2 FP's.

I would also recommend not giving up at the first look, if you keep going back in you'll see different times etc pop up. It sometimes also works well to just grab a FP for the ride you want and then keep going back in to adjust the time until it's close to where you want it (this isn't always going to work but with a bit of patience it can pay off!)

kellsbells is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks all ... I clearly was being dim ...found it now 😊
Lisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List