Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Sep 12, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
James&Gemma
Excited about Disney

James&Gemma's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 85
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We did a road trip from SF to LA last November and we stayed at a fantastic hotel, right outside Disneyland and spent 5 whole days in there... it was brilliant!

We were really worried that we would of been disappointed after knowing only WDW but we absolutely loved it and when we went they were open from 8am - 1am and we were there all that time!

Yes it was busy but because the park was open soooo long you saw different crowds at different times and when we were there we spent some nights in the California Park in the TRON section which kinda came into a nightclub. It was fantastic, people were just randomly dancing everywhere to really loud dance music and all the TRON characters were joining in!

If you need any other info feel feel to message me.

We have some pictures on our profile
Nov 17 - Xander's 1st trip to see his pal - SLGF DLP Nov 14 - James 30th - Efteling, DLS Disneyland Hotel Sep 13 - Honeymoon - HRH, Disney Cruise, WDW PR Jan 13 - Japan - Tokyo Disney Resort Sep 12 - Gemma's 30th - DLP SL Nov 11 - Drive from San Fran to LA, Disneyland
Jan 10 - Our 1st holiday together - WDW
James&Gemma is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
That sums it up perfectly, chelsealiegh i went in 2006 and it really is an experience even without stepping in a single themepark. Im seriously thinking of a trip for my big 4 0 next year, but it depends what i can find, pricewise
It's my big 40 too next year and I'm planning to go back next year as well for it. Flights are a bit expensive as we can only go during summer holidays straight after my big 40.

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
We have been very lucky to have visited Florida 3 times over the last 4 years.

Our daughters (11 and 8) love the place and would go back time and time again.

I would like to try somewhere different and husband and I did a West Coast holiday in 1999 and loved visited different placese, but didn't visit Disney.

Just wondering what the main differences are between the parks in Florida and those in California. Do they have all the same kind of rides and attractions?

Will we be disappointed?

Any views, both positive and negative about the place will be appreciated.

Thank you.
We've done Disney in both places. You would enjoy it in LA too. Its definitely no Disneyworld but still a great experience. I love California too just wish We could hire a villa here too
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread