Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jun 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jovanst
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile Staying at Disney All Stars - 28 Mar - 11 Apr 2020 Best and most economical option for Universal vi

Hi all,
We're booked for 28 Mar - 11 Apr 20 at the Disney All Stars with QSDP.
We are really keen to visit Universal whilst there as my son likes Harry Potter. Would a day trip be enough? And would we just buy tickets on the gate for this and get an Uber to get us to and from Disney? Can't seem to find day pass options anywhere. Thanks for any advice
jovanst is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by jovanst View Post
Hi all,
We're booked for 28 Mar - 11 Apr 20 at the Disney All Stars with QSDP.
We are really keen to visit Universal whilst there as my son likes Harry Potter. Would a day trip be enough? And would we just buy tickets on the gate for this and get an Uber to get us to and from Disney? Can't seem to find day pass options anywhere. Thanks for any advice
Day passes are quite expensive, you have have a look at undercover tourist though as they offer day passes. I don’t think one day would be enough as the HP stuff is in both parks at Universal, if you don’t have a car then I would say UBER is the best way to get there and back.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

I have not been but looked into this to do Hogarth express you need a pass for US and IoA as it connects them. We decided that if we wanted to do Harry Potter we would stay naught on property to get early admission as it gets so crowded. I think I worked out passes for two days and a night at the hotel to also get FOL passes for three of us was close to a grand
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jovanst
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Thanks guys. @Sew109 Yep, looked at Port Loews and a night with the passes is the best part of £1300 for 4 of us so that sounds about right. I'm just trying to decide it we spend that sort of money (which we haven't budgeted for) or give it a miss. Just worried we probably would regret not doing it. Kids are 14 and 11 and I don't think we'll get to go back again. So hard when it's already a very costly holiday. I work in a school so can't go any other times.
jovanst is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List