Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Jul 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Disney Announces Opening Date for the Disney Skyliner

Disney Skyliner gondolas will take flight and officially begin transporting guests around Walt Disney World Resort on 29 September 2019.

This new transportation system offers a new way to experience the resort with amazing views only available from the sky. Disney Skyliner connects Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four resort hotels- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the new Disney’s Riviera Resort scheduled to open in December 2019.

Some Disney Skyliner cabins feature graphics based on Disney films, attractions and characters. We previously featured a few of the character cabins on the Disney Parks Blog, including those with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Chip & Dale. Other Disney stories taking flight with guests include:
  • “Coco”
  • Goofy, Pete, Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
  • “Finding Dory”
  • Haunted Mansion
  • “Monsters, Inc.”
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • “Ratatouille”
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

The day after we arrive!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Nice to see Clarabelle mentioned. She always seemed to go under the radar a bit. Can see it will be a race to see who can ride them all first...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Our last full day ... may have to be done

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are arriving the day before also. Excited to find out what time it will open!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Arriving 1st Oct so will see it when its brand new. I am actually prob in the minority in that I think it looks like an eyesore and has ruined the CBR, and lots of other areas, but I'll reserve judgement until I have been in October.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Hopefully Epcot will bring back Horizons, World of Motion, Fountain View Café and Food rocks soon... we can live I hope. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Good job I’m back in January otherwise I’d miss it when we go next month!
Old 16 Jul 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Rumours going around the 'tinternet that some of the lines could be running next month and the September date is the official opening of all lines.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by bighal View Post
Rumours going around the 'tinternet that some of the lines could be running next month and the September date is the official opening of all lines.
Hope so - I want to see what these things look like in and out of Epcot, might try to avoid that Orlando summer storm moment though

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List