Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Jun 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

Jeffrey Epstein- Filthy Rich on Netflix

Watched 2 episodes so far and find it quite unbelievable and shocking what occurred and how many young girls were actually involved over the years.
He could have been investigated and brought to justice in the 90’s.
Can’t believe that Maxwell woman has alluded all charges so far.
Not sure how many episodes there are,but I will continue to watch,to see if any of the girls got any sort of justice.
Tracy x
Old 5 Jun 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We watched first episode and the wife and I are beyond amazed how this dirt bag got away with this for so many year. I can’t believe there were so many complaints against him and it took so long to arrest him. I also see he was pals with Donald Trump. He is another I would not be surprised to see evidence come out about his “habits” in the future.

I think this fella must have had a lot of help staying free or had a lot of information on people to make them help him because too many people new what was going on and did nothing.

I wish they could have got him to talk when they did have him.
Old 5 Jun 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

How did he get such vast amounts of cash? I looked into it, rather than a financier he seems to have stolen large amounts, money laundering and maybe drugs as well.

Frightening how someone managed to get away with this lifestyle for so long. He even got his first jobs by lying.

Yet AFTER his trafficking of underaged girls prison sentence, Randy Andy was pictured with him.

Clinton appears to have been to his island many times also.

Mind boggles.
Old 5 Jun 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Clinton appears to have been to his island many times also.

Mind boggles.
I think there could be a lot of very worried people out there especially when you hear what was supposed to go on at the island. I’m sure Prince Andrew went there, why?
Old 5 Jun 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Mobile

This was fascinating and disturbing. He must have abused hundreds of vulnerable girls in a pyramid system. Just shows what money and power can do.
When he was younger he conned and stole millions from the owner of Victoria Secrets.
The original cop from Palm Beach was so sweet and never gave up. I’m glad the girls got their day in court, it seemed to help them with closure.
The girls said Clinton didn’t get involved in the massages but he denied ever going to the Island. Prince Andrew is a different story.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m not surprised about Ghislaine Maxwell. Her entire family is evil - father and brothers were upto their eyes in serious crimes.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We have just watched this. Very shocking indeed! How on earth has Ghislaine Maxwell got off with it? !
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
MaryMendes
Excited about Disney

I found it compelling viewing despite the subject matter. I’d only vaguely paid attention to the story previously.
MaryMendes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I have now watched all 4 - horrendous viewing but compelling too. There are a few people out there that need some serious questioning now ...
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
I think there could be a lot of very worried people out there especially when you hear what was supposed to go on at the island. I’m sure Prince Andrew went there, why?
I note US prosecutors are now trying to compel him to give evidence.

Will be interesting to see where it goes.

If he couldn’t sweat before, I suspect that problem is now cured.