Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 30 Jun 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Oh my! All sounds very good, am adding to my notes! The cottage is called Cozy Cottage, its blue bungalow, in North End, on Jacaranda. Its beautiful. I had a very picky list, location, right decor (beachy/cute) number of bedrooms, pool, reviews etc. We are lucky it allows for less than a week, would love longer but its not possible to fit it all in.
I know exactly the one you’re talking about, I’ve looked at it before! It’s perfect and in an ideal location for Bean point plus walking distance to Pine Avenue (fab independent quirky shops), the pier which has just reopened, Rod and Reel pier and the Sandbar for amazing sunsets! Oh and Ginny and Jane E’s.

In my 2018 trip report, we spent a week there. Unfortunately it was at the height of the Red Tide but we still had a fantastic time. Take a read if you want more hints and tips and photos of food... 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I know exactly the one you’re talking about, I’ve looked at it before! It’s perfect and in an ideal location for Bean point plus walking distance to Pine Avenue (fab independent quirky shops), the pier which has just reopened, Rod and Reel pier and the Sandbar for amazing sunsets! Oh and Ginny and Jane E’s.

In my 2018 trip report, we spent a week there. Unfortunately it was at the height of the Red Tide but we still had a fantastic time. Take a read if you want more hints and tips and photos of food... 😂
Thank you I would love to read your trip report 🙋🏼

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Smithlane I am binge reading your report! So much resonates with me, the kids being grumpy etc! I love your photos of the anna maria sunsets etc, so lovely.
We are staying in orlando for two weeks after the anna maria stay, in our first private villa, in Formosa gardens funny enough - I saw thats where you usually stay! Looking forward to it. There is always something that can spoil a trip isnt there, the virus, red tide, poor exchange rates, I really hope that our trip pans out. I have got a big list of must do’s now!

Our trip reports -
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Smithlane I am binge reading your report! So much resonates with me, the kids being grumpy etc! I love your photos of the anna maria sunsets etc, so lovely.
We are staying in orlando for two weeks after the anna maria stay, in our first private villa, in Formosa gardens funny enough - I saw thats where you usually stay! Looking forward to it. There is always something that can spoil a trip isnt there, the virus, red tide, poor exchange rates, I really hope that our trip pans out. I have got a big list of must do’s now!
Ah thank you Louise, I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Sunset photos are definitely my thing, I try and take one wherever I can. You’ll see the most amazing sunsets on AMI, I find the best ones are usually after a heavy rain storm
I think you’d be hard pushed to find any household with teenagers in that haven’t had their fair share of angst, I know I certainly have. They’re good kids though, I just have more grey hair than I’d like 😂
Ooh, you’ll just love Formosa Gardens, my absolute favourite estate in Orlando. We had the most amazing villa that we stayed in in 2017, it overlooked the lake with beautiful views. It was a 6 bed and we could only afford it as there were so many of us sharing. One day I’ll be back there though!
I hope you’ll be doing a trip report as I’d love to read all about it

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Yes I will, if it all happens. My kids are adults now, and not sure if they are coming or not, so its just a very loose plan at the moment.

Our trip reports -
Old 13 Jul 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Received a full refund of our deposit today from Sato Real Estate for the house we rented in Anna Maria near to Pine Ave. Refund offered immediately we contacted them re the current situation and International travel restrictions. Will book with them again when we can
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
PABBY
Excited about Disney

Two Scoops - we renamed it Three Scoops when we stayed nearby on AMI last summer!
PABBY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Oh my! All sounds very good, am adding to my notes! The cottage is called Cozy Cottage, its blue bungalow, in North End, on Jacaranda. Its beautiful. I had a very picky list, location, right decor (beachy/cute) number of bedrooms, pool, reviews etc. We are lucky it allows for less than a week, would love longer but its not possible to fit it all in.
Dolphin tours are fabulous - highlight of our 2018 hol despite the red tide!

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List