Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Jul 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Depends on what you mean by more exciting. Our Florida trip was going to be exciting but has now been cancelled and we are book for a Haven park in North Wales for next July. Florida it is not but as long as everything is in the clear and safe it has loads to do onsite and in the surrounding area, in particular, possibly if i'm really brave, i will be joining hubby and the kids doing Europe's biggest zip line , that will be exciting haha
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

We've got from Florida..cancelled, to Porto... cancelled, to Scotland which I'm really excited about honestly as I've never been to the Highlands. I love new experiences and just getting away somewhere pleases me 😀

Edited at 01:08 PM.
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We had our first cruise booked for May. Transatlantic with Cunard. We had a club room booked. We also took advantage of the extra credit and moved it to next May and upgraded to a queens grill suite. We would never have booked this.
Old 1 Aug 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TravellingD
I have Ears

Mobile

Since we’ll have an extra year to save up we’ve upgraded villa, flights & hotel, which is more exciting for us as we’re usually always working on a budget.
TravellingD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Yeah by delaying for a couple of years now we hope to be able to go with our friends and their daughter who will be 4 (ours will then be 6) as this year they didn't want to come as they thought theirs would be too young.

They came on out on our wedding trip in 2017 and we have talked non stop about how good the next one will be with the kids
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Merligan
Very Serious Dibber

Merligan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We were lucky that we went to Orlando in October last year and didn’t have anything booked for this year although we had lots of ideas.

Using the enforced staying at home as a chance to save and are hoping to do a motorcycle tour of NZ in Jan/Feb 2022. If we don’t save enough then it’s a chunk of money to do something else but hoping we will be able to get there.

🏍🤞
Dibb Villa July 2012 Dibb Villa Sep 2013
Dibb Villa Sandy Ridge March 2015
Merligan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

We were planning on booking a villa in Minorca in October 2020 and staying at Saratoga Springs in February 2021 we have decided not to do either and buy DVC instead in the hope of going in October 2021 🤞
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Our August Florida trip was cancelled, and we’ve booked the West Coast for Easter (staying positive it will go ahead). We’re staying in 5 hotels and covering 3 states, which is very different for us, but really looking forward to it.
Old 3 Aug 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I don't think we will make any changes to our trip but having longer to save up will give us/me the freedom to splurge more/shop more
Old 7 Aug 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
We've got from Florida..cancelled, to Porto... cancelled, to Scotland which I'm really excited about honestly as I've never been to the Highlands. I love new experiences and just getting away somewhere pleases me 😀
Where in the highlands? We’re off to Inverness next weekend to visit mother in law. And hopefully see dolphins
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List