Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 2 Sep 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Yes, apprently you are not supposed to film it or show it. We have a bit of it on one of our videos and no-one has contacted us!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

I recorded the entire tapestry of nations parade once on a tripod mounted camcorder - I had it as an unlisted video on youtube and the world was fine. I then made it public and somehow Disney got wind of this and my channel got shut down!
Old 2 Sep 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Yes, apprently you are not supposed to film it or show it. We have a bit of it on one of our videos and no-one has contacted us!
I suspect you may have to have the whole thing for it to be a poblem but may be wrong.
Old 3 Sep 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
I was surprised to read that the Enfiel tower light show is copyrighted.

insider/eiffel-tower...llegal-2017-10
Copyright isn't applied for it's automatically created when the creativity threshold is met which is surprisingly low, we all create copyrighted works, but don't all have the legal prowess and funds of Disney to chase it ha!
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

I had another thought re copyright today. If we want to display a copyright message of a photo we post on the dibb (as example) should we use our real names for it to be valid ?

I would say most dibbers user names are not their real names (im not really called berkshire bugsy!)