Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Oct 20, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile Invisalign Progress

So about a year ago I asked people’s advice on Invisalign. I got some great feedback on here and other places and decided to go for it. I’m 9 months in (slightly behind due to COVID) and have 3 trays left, but will need refinements after. I’m so happy so far with the results! Just wanted to say even though they are horrid to wear and I hate them, it’s totally been worth it and I’m happy to offer any advice to anyone thinking of doing it. See progress pics below, the left is the before in February and the right is today.

2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Can I ask, do you wear upper and lower ? Also what are the rough costs, my daughters been looking and was quoted £3500-£500 😬
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Catlouise View Post
Can I ask, do you wear upper and lower ? Also what are the rough costs, my daughters been looking and was quoted £3500-£500 😬
Yes upper and lower. I’ve paid £2900 which seems to be the average price around here (east mids). I get free teeth whitening at the end too.
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

They look great & a big difference glad you’re happy 💕💕
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mumx3
Imagineer

mumx3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You teeth look great ☺

My DD lives in Dubai, she had Invisalign fitted in January, she finishes her last set next month.
She found the first couple of sets really hard but after that she has found it pretty easy.

She looked into getting it done here a few years ago and was quoted almost 3k! She has paid £900.over there.

The difference is amazing, she is now happy to smile without her hand covering her mouth.
2003 Xmas..Blue Tree Resort..2007 Xmas..Villa Kissimmee..2008..Mauritius..2009..Marriott Cypress Harbour..2010..CA Road Trip & Xmas in Vegas..2012..Xmas Mauritius..2013.Mauritius..2014.Poland..2015..Canada
2016..New York. & Lanzerote..2017.Caribbean cruise.. 2018..Prague...2018 Turkey...2019 Dubai..2019 India
mumx3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Dan's Mum
VIP Dibber

Dan is just finishing his course and he couldn’t be happier. We’ve paid £2,699 for uppers & lowers in Salisbury.

Dee x
Dan's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mumx3 View Post
You teeth look great ☺

My DD lives in Dubai, she had Invisalign fitted in January, she finishes her last set next month.
She found the first couple of sets really hard but after that she has found it pretty easy.

She looked into getting it done here a few years ago and was quoted almost 3k! She has paid £900.over there.

The difference is amazing, she is now happy to smile without her hand covering her mouth.
Wow what a bargain compared to over here! Although they cost a lot they are totally worth it. They are easy to wear but they drive me mad and I can’t wait to be rid of them, I have a really bad habit of sucking on them which makes them very irritating. I find you seem to have a couple of sets that don’t hurt and then a bad couple of sets that ache a lot.
Old 30 Oct 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Does anyone have any recommendations to get them Newcastle area, everywhere I’ve tried is minimum of £3500
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

My sister is having them, she’s paying £1000, uppers only with whitening. That’s a cosmetic dentist in London.

I thought it sounded cheap, hope that’s not a bad sign.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
hsm89
Getting Excited

I’m just starting out with Smile Direct for my overcrowding on my lower teeth (but they’re correcting my overbite too) I’ll wear upper and lower for 4 months, changing my aligners 3 times a month.
I had a scan at the Leeds shop which blew my mind and they’re being 3D printed in Nashville. I’ve paid £1400 which included £75 discount. I’ve had £50 in Amazon vouchers and they’ve applied a free retainer for afterwards.
I feel really positive about them so hopefully the treatment will reflect the company! I do have a refer a friend where you get £75 off if anyone is interested 😊
hsm89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List