Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Feb 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Fingers crossed! I've just booked a couple of nights in York for May and am still being optimistic about Florida in Sept/Oct.
Weíve also got a couple of nights booked for York in May. We go 3 times per year 😆
Also booked to go in April, but donít think this will happen, hence booking the end of May in case.

Got a 5 day break booked to a lodge on the lakes with the kids and dog in the summer holidays too.

Fingers crossed 🤞
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post
Weíve also got a couple of nights booked for York in May. We go 3 times per year 😆
Also booked to go in April, but donít think this will happen, hence booking the end of May in case.

Got a 5 day break booked to a lodge on the lakes with the kids and dog in the summer holidays too.

Fingers crossed 🤞
I often go on the train to York for girls days out (its a direct train, an hour). Can't wait for those cocktail filled days out again!
DCL Magic
BOOKED - Gaylord Palms, Dolphin & GF Sept/Oct '21. DLP Newport Bay Nov/Dec '21.
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Weíre keeping ok Thankyou. £300 down for new specs today! We enjoyed our date night last week, and we can get our vaccinations but are waiting to be Ďunblindedí on Wed at our next Novavax appt to see if weíve actually already had one or the placebo!

We have a local Secret Knitter - These keep popping up around our estate and itís cheering everyone up 😊
What lovely photos of your date night. Brilliant news about the vaccinations too.

The secret knitter is fun, how nice to do something like that to keep peopleís spirits up 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Sue thats great news about the gardening, I cannot wait to see all the bulbs etc this year. We are all really well at the moment thanks, wouldnt know DH is poorly, he is eating most things, and has appetite, so all good!

Your date night looks fab! How exciting being part of a trial like this, let us know when you find out.
Do you have no idea at all who the secret knitter is? Thats funny. Nice to have something to make you smile.

Thatís great news that your DH is feeling a little better and has his appetite back 💞

Iím so looking forward to spring this year so I can get back in the garden planting. I keep looking for the bulbs I planted last November to appear but, sadly, no sign yet
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post

Fingers crossed 🤞
I have my fingers crossed for your trips too. I think we all need a break as soon as itís safe for us to go.

Itís just nice to have plans in place. The lodge by a lake sounds blissful, what part of the country are you visiting then?
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I have my fingers crossed for your trips too. I think we all need a break as soon as itís safe for us to go.

Itís just nice to have plans in place. The lodge by a lake sounds blissful, what part of the country are you visiting then?
Tattershall Lakes in Lincolnshire. We went last year, just before lockdown.
Itís a beautiful lodge with a hot tub overlooking the lake - bliss 😊
Just hoping
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

I often go on the train to York for girls days out (its a direct train, an hour). Can't wait for those cocktail filled days out again!
We love it there, but live 2.5 hours drive away.
We plan on moving up there in the distant future 😊
Old 15 Feb 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thatís great news that your DH is feeling a little better and has his appetite back 💞

Iím so looking forward to spring this year so I can get back in the garden planting. I keep looking for the bulbs I planted last November to appear but, sadly, no sign yet
Our snowdrops are all in flower, and the daffs / tulips in the ground are all really well on. The ones in pots are showing about an inch.
DCL Magic
BOOKED - Gaylord Palms, Dolphin & GF Sept/Oct '21. DLP Newport Bay Nov/Dec '21.
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Our snowdrops are all in flower, and the daffs / tulips in the ground are all really well on. The ones in pots are showing about an inch.
A couple of my daffodils are coming through, but they were planted years ago. I planted crocus, allium and tulips in November but they donít seem to be making any appearances yet. My daffs are usually quite late so maybe all my bulbs will be later.
Old 16 Feb 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

A couple of my daffodils are coming through, but they were planted years ago. I planted crocus, allium and tulips in November but they donít seem to be making any appearances yet. My daffs are usually quite late so maybe all my bulbs will be later.
I ordered some from the company loopyloo recommended - the bulbs in the pots are coming through but the ones I did in the borders are a no show which is a shame! I probably planted them too deep my plants looked wrecked in the garden - I fear the cold temperatures of last week was too much for them !