Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Oct 16, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
What a fab few days, NY has always been on my to do list, think we'll have to go in training first! Does look amazing, thank you for bringing it virtually to us.

TCFS - what a good name for it ... ours was in Epcot this year, over a cake I think!
It is amazing, more so than we realised at the time. And you also don't realise about the walking ... Until you stop !

Ah, the spat, always a dead cert over total trivia. We had an epic one in Epcot on our first ever trip. Norway has never been the same since
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great time in NYC
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 17, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great time in NYC
We really did have an excellent time, we saw so much but didn't feel rushed. It was excellent.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
You had some great food today. Really enjoyed reading about your time in NYC
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
You had some great food today. Really enjoyed reading about your time in NYC
We had a fab time, perhaps a bit overhwelming at the time but we talk about it often .. usually as we are watching Blue Boods or some other NYC programme. Great place, will deffo go back one day.
Old 4 Mar 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

I preferred TOTR to ESB as well - that view straight down the island towards the Statue of Liberty is amazing!

We both commented on how much more expensive it was than Florida as well.

Looking forward to reading more
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
I preferred TOTR to ESB as well - that view straight down the island towards the Statue of Liberty is amazing!

We both commented on how much more expensive it was than Florida as well.

Looking forward to reading more
It really is quite a view isn't it. Stepping out into the sunshine, it was a real WOW , we are really here moment. Fab.

Orlando definitely spoils you on prices. We had thought the West Coast was pricey but I keep looking at the price of lunch at Ellen's. We could have had two meals at Millers or BWW ! Ah well, it's all about the experience ! Thank goodness we had a free breakfast at the hotel ...
Old 9 Mar 17, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
minimacka
Gone all Goofy

I have loved reading your NYC trip report, we did many of the things you and your family have done. We did Grimaldis over in Brooklyn which was lovely and we also watched a basketball match over there. Our hotel was on 34th Street right near the pub you met your family. We did the highline and Chelsea market was amazing, did you see all the Japanese eating the lobsters? We also went to the TOTR but we went to the rainbow room for cocktails and saw the sunset, it was magical. We also did Ellen's Stardust which we so enjoyed and also contributed to Phil, its a thing they do every hour and half, we know because we were they well over 1.5 hours. We spend 5 full days here and loved every minute of it and it is extremely tiring but so worth it, you really did feel like you were in a film set everywhere you went. I agree with the prices of things they are so expensive compared to Orlando. Our next part of the holiday was Philadelphia which we travelled to by Amtrak which I found to be a really good and cheap way to travel. We also then travelled onto Washington Dc which we absolutely loved, probably as much as NYC. Then we flew onto Orlando for what we thought was a bit of chill time lol. looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report, it is bringing back so many wonderful memories.

Edited at 02:21 PM.
minimacka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by minimacka View Post
I have loved reading your NYC trip report, we did many of the things you and your family have done. We did Grimaldis over in Brooklyn which was lovely and we also watched a basketball match over there. Our hotel was on 34th Street right near the pub you met your family. We did the highline and Chelsea market was amazing, did you see all the Japanese eating the lobsters? We also went to the TOTR but we went to the rainbow room for cocktails and saw the sunset, it was magical. We also did Ellen's Stardust which we so enjoyed and also contributed to Phil, its a thing they do every hour and half, we know because we were they well over 1.5 hours. We spend 5 full days here and loved every minute of it and it is extremely tiring but so worth it, you really did feel like you were in a film set everywhere you went. I agree with the prices of things they are so expensive compared to Orlando. Our next part of the holiday was Philadelphia which we travelled to by Amtrak which I found to be a really good and cheap way to travel. We also then travelled onto Washington Dc which we absolutely loved, probably as much as NYC. Then we flew onto Orlando for what we thought was a bit of chill time lol. looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report, it is bringing back so many wonderful memories.
Ah, sounds like you had a fab time. It really is a quite amazing place. The more we look back on it, the more we like it ! Thank you for reading