Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 18 Sep 21, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Tenerife help 😁

We are looking at 10 or 11 nights in Tenerife in April next year.
I'd love suggestions of any great hotels, preferably where we don't have to get up super early for sunbeds. I hate that part of holidays 😔.
2 adults and our 16 year old Daughter.

Although we've chose Tenerife, we would be open to suggestions of other places.

Thank you x
Old 18 Sep 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We stayed at the h10 Costa adeje palace, would recommend without a doubt.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you.
I've seen that on my searches. How was the sunbed situation?
What about the location, are you able to walk into town?
Sorry for all the questions x
Old 18 Sep 21, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Sunbed situation was not a problem but we did go early May although the hotel felt busy. For me it was too far to walk into Adeje itself but bus was just out on the main road but we never used it as we had a car. There was a couple of cafes/restaurants/supermarket across the road and a few more shops within a 5 min walk.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Sunbed situation was not a problem but we did go early May although the hotel felt busy. For me it was too far to walk into Adeje itself but bus was just out on the main road but we never used it as we had a car. There was a couple of cafes/restaurants/supermarket across the road and a few more shops within a 5 min walk.
Brilliant. Thank you ❤️
Old 18 Sep 21, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
Brilliant. Thank you ❤️
No problem! Hope you have a great time!
Old 19 Sep 21, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Are you looking for room only/bed and breakfast hotels? If so, I can help you around the Los Cristianos/Playa de las Americas areas where we visit very regularly. I’ve stayed in one hotel half board there too but generally we like to not have food included as the local restaurants are great.

If you look up the area where the Cleopatra Palace hotel is, it’s a fab central location with lots of restaurants including a Hard Rock Cafe, the ‘Safari Centre’ which has brilliant restaurants on the top floor, shops including a big Zara, and a beach on your doorstep. You’re also not far from Siam Park (water park) and Siam Mall which operate with free buses.

If you find any hotels you like the look of in that area I’d be happy to tell you if we’ve stayed there or know much about them… likelihood is we will have been there or know someone who has!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Are you looking for room only/bed and breakfast hotels? If so, I can help you around the Los Cristianos/Playa de las Americas areas where we visit very regularly. I’ve stayed in one hotel half board there too but generally we like to not have food included as the local restaurants are great.

If you look up the area where the Cleopatra Palace hotel is, it’s a fab central location with lots of restaurants including a Hard Rock Cafe, the ‘Safari Centre’ which has brilliant restaurants on the top floor, shops including a big Zara, and a beach on your doorstep. You’re also not far from Siam Park (water park) and Siam Mall which operate with free buses.

If you find any hotels you like the look of in that area I’d be happy to tell you if we’ve stayed there or know much about them… likelihood is we will have been there or know someone who has!
This is also our preferred area - it’s a lovely beachfront walk to either Los Cristianos or Playa de las Américas
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post

Thank you ☺️
We were looking at AI but would consider half board. Even when we AI, we always like to eat out a few times.
Old 19 Sep 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by meboo View Post
This is also our preferred area - it’s a lovely beachfront walk to either Los Cristianos or Playa de las Américas
Thank you