Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Feb 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

RuPaul’s drag race?

Anyone else a fan? I’m looking forward to the UK version plus season 11!

Edited to say spoilers may be posted of any that have aired! I’ve posted the winners of All stars 4 in post three so if you’re not caught up, don’t read on!

Edited at 09:39 PM.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

My daughter and I are big fans, just finished watching all stars 4.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

What did you think about the double crowning? I wanted Trinity to win but not Monet
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

I love this show... haven't seen the latest, just haven't had time but at least I know who wins...both of them!? I shall enjoy being all mystic meg and predicting the winners to my son 😂😂😂😂we saw Christmas queens in.Birmingham in November, hosted by bob the drag queen, she was hilarious. Cameron Micheals was stunning and such a good dancer and when eureka o hara did oogie boogies song we were all singing and dancing along... a case of spot the nbc fans in the audience!
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh sorry if I’ve spoiled it for you, I did go back and say there’d be spoilers, I’ll go back now and say including AS4.

I thought it was gonna be a double crowning but between trinity and Naiomi.

I love Kameron Michaels! There’s loads of love to go see, Adore Delano is doing a tour soon and she is one. Plus Bianca has just been.

Does your son watch with you? My girls are too young, they’re interested and keep wanting to watch it and tbh the rudeness would go over their heads but they’re still too young. I hope they’re into it in a few years and will watch it with me!
Old 24 Feb 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

I also wanted Trinity to win and loved Ben de la cream in the last all stars
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Oh sorry if I’ve spoiled it for you, I did go back and say there’d be spoilers, I’ll go back now and say including AS4.

I thought it was gonna be a double crowning but between trinity and Naiomi.

I love Kameron Michaels! There’s loads of love to go see, Adore Delano is doing a tour soon and she is one. Plus Bianca has just been.

Does your son watch with you? My girls are too young, they’re interested and keep wanting to watch it and tbh the rudeness would go over their heads but they’re still too young. I hope they’re into it in a few years and will watch it with me!
Oh please, dont worry! Its all good... he has watched with me, but mostly he watches at the same time as his friends and they all text talk to each other about it. I did once say why dont they all come round and all watch in the same room, but that is a stone age idea apparently... hes 15, been aware of it for about a year or two, Only really watched it "properly" in the last six months id say, thanks to Netflix!

Bianca del rio is brilliant, and Ben de la was hands down the real all stars winner.

I would love to have their confidence, quick wit and the legs they have!
Old 25 Feb 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

I do not watch but my other half does - we had to get Dancing with the Stars Australia - as one of the people from Drag Race is in it!
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

I saw Courtney was in dancing with the stars, I bet she’s good!

I wish Bendela hadn’t left AS3! I also wish Adore stayed in AS2. I’m rewatching them all at the moment and have worked my way through to series 8. I’m gonna possibly be controversial but I’m gonna day that I don’t think any of the winners are brill after series 6. Not including all stars!
Old 27 May 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone looking forward to season 12 finale this week? #teamcrystal