Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Nov 19, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

What a packed day and to finish off with late night pool time must have been amazing. Family Disney love shining through your pics and words as always
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant day very long with lots done including meeting up with friends and a lovely evening meal, your table looks to be in a great position

Joan
Thanks Joan,
Best seat in the house I felt - it really was a wonderful place to watch the world pass by. Sure it must have been the CM on the podium feeling my appreciation of her French charm

Love to get so much done, I think you know that from past reading too - but today was even better as we got to meet up with friends - and I never took a photo (again)

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Always a good idea to mooch in MK You never know what you're going to end up doing. The new photopass is fun, you certainly seemed to be enjoying it. You've gotta love country bears, there are so many great songs. It's a must do for me every trip.

The hot dogs at Casey's actually look pretty tasty to me, we haven't been there for ages so maybe we should head there again sometime. I think you did pretty well on the DDP today, what with your Starbucks snacks, your Casey's lunch, dinner and then did I read you went to Beaches and Cream for a late night ice cream? That's not bad going!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another fantastic day. That aerial photo is superb...had no idea about that. And mooching is definitely a good thing at MK, soaking up the sights. As to Chefs, it looks fab again, even without photos of pretty French girls with their dulcet tones!
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Lovely day and nice to see the difference in the 2 pictures of the boys.
You don't realise how quickly they grow up
Old 6 Nov 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Another great report,thanks for posting!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by RachelE View Post
I just love your trip reports and am so sad that this is the last one (or is it...? Any chance you have changed your minds...?).
Would love to say we have booked again but we haven't - we would usually have an outlined plan by now but we are totally committed to a summer at home next year, besides we are having the kitchen done and that has taken a long time in coming

Hope you enjoy reading this until the very end - there is an unexpected ending too ( but it does not involve a holiday, I hasten to add)

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
I so enjoy reading your reports. Wow what an amazing day! You got so much done and 14km! We too are having our last blaze of glory next year with our 2 teenage daughters. I am so gutted already and thinking it can’t be ‘the last time’ surely! We will see!
Thank you and glad you are enjoying our Blaze of Glory.
We knew it was when we started and that has helped in coming home without the usual twitchy finger at flight or DDP offers

Enjoy your countdown and have as good a time as we did

Old 9 Nov 19, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Really enjoyed this entertaining read! I love the zoomed out photo shot ... is there a way of finding out exactly where the different magic shots are taken or is it a bit of pot luck / hearsay?!
Really helpful to see receipt for what you ‘would’ have paid too, thank you for taking the time to share this.
How lovely to have a picture of your boys from ‘then’ and ‘now’ ... I love this idea and will definitely be contriving a couple of photos to re-enact with dd next year
Another fab question here and one that there used to be a list on The Dibb Guide.
Unfortunately I think it has become much more hit and miss over the past couple of years and 'Magic Shots' always worth asking a photographer - " DO you have any Magic Shots?" they are happy to oblige but you often end up with the same thing chucked in. Will highlight an AK one in upcoming days

This photo in MK we stumbled across and just went to ask what was happening - it just looked odd and nothing we had experienced before.
The Tangled lantern photo we have had in the past couple of years - we were told about as friends had read about it

See the last Disney day of our 2017 trip for the story behind this.

This pic is one of my favourites and taken totally by chance on finding an experienced photographer who was simply trying to test out a new fish eye lens -right place, right time and a smile when you ask " Can we get a photograph"

We have taken so many photos over the years and have to admit there are so few we could compare - the back to back one with the castle in the background can't be replicated but the one this year was a really good one to see the similarities.

As for the dining plan receipt paying OOP on Disney is not going to happen - thank goodness for the Dining Plan

Appreciate your reading and questions too - I hope I have not confused you by such a long reply

Old 12 Nov 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Another fabulous day! You always pack so much in.
I love the old and new photos of the boys.
Glad you are enjoying the read and the old and new photos of the boys too.
Always good to pack loads into a Disney Day

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What a packed day and to finish off with late night pool time must have been amazing. Family Disney love shining through your pics and words as always
Thank you - glad it comes through in the words you read.
Appreciate your comment so much

Late night pool time was fantastic