Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jan 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I am still keeping fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky it is end of May. Really need something to look forward too.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

My big thing for august is actually transport, no idea how the park busses will cope, are we going to be waiting hours to get to and from parks due to reduced capacity on buses?
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Last minute - were booked to go to the airport on 16th Sept, we'll leave it until VA cancel flights (which are paid for and we'd change to an open ticket) - 3 hotels (inc airport one) are on a free cancellation basis until a couple of days beforehand.
If the plane is flying, we're going.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 12:25 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jmagla
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We"re due to fly on August 17th, not going to cancel as can change flights and hotel close to departure.I'm becoming less convinced we will go as each day passes, but as others have said, if the plane flies we are going, not doing Disney at all but will do Universal, Seaworld, Busch if possible, otherwise will just make a relaxing, reasonably cheap holiday out of it.
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jmagla View Post
We"re due to fly on August 17th, not going to cancel as can change flights and hotel close to departure.I'm becoming less convinced we will go as each day passes, but as others have said, if the plane flies we are going, not doing Disney at all but will do Universal, Seaworld, Busch if possible, otherwise will just make a relaxing, reasonably cheap holiday out of it.
Same day as us although ours is a Virgin package and needs paying in May so will decide closer to then
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

What if they don't cancel the flight, but you don't want to go? I will hold off until the very last minute as would rather a refund.
Do you have to just take the voucher?

I have 2 holidays booked with BA. Flying April 21st and then May 26th but expect both to be cancelled.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Well I have just done that. DH had an unexpected bill though last night so have used what we put back from our refund for last years holiday to pay for it. Bit gutted but feel a bit happier hopefully next year some of the magic will be returned etc. What I didn’t know is, TUI will be flying into Melbourne international and not Sanford anymore!
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif

Edited at 05:03 PM.
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sept 11th for us , but only 50/50 now , don’t want to go if masks have to be worn on planes and parks , won’t feel like a holiday for me , don’t have to pay till three weeks before so will wait till then .
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm looking at booking flights with BA for Christmas this year, my dates have just become available. I need a crystal ball!

Edited at 06:32 PM.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
well we just gavee up on august and moved to october 12th, our original trip was 31st march 2020 and its bounced so many times the excitements 0 right now
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List