Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LauraAshley04
Serious Dibber

Anyone trying to price up for 2022?

Has anyone had any luck pricing for 2022?

I cant seem to get much at all. I know I could use this years pricing but I wondered if any one has found 2022 prices and if so where?

Interested in DIY, tickets, hotels etc or packages
LauraAshley04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi you could give Virgin a ring on 0344 472 9499. I rang 2 weeks ago and got excellent October/November 2022 prices for upgraded flights and upgraded car hire (4 weeks) and 2 weeks universal tickets, just waiting on disney tickets that should be our hopefully end of Feb.

Good luck !

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

You will pay through the nose this far out. I always go by this years prices and add 10% to avoid surprises. We have our villa booked for May 22 so just waiting until June/July for BA flydrive to come out.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I would agree with Bronny. There is huge uncertainty on flight prices right now. They are very competitive at the moment, but as soon as there is certainty in the market, it is predicted that pent up demand, people holding on to their 2020 and even 2021 money etc, will send prices very high indeed.

Any travel agent would be extremely wary of offering a fixed price for 2022 without offering a very significant amount of contingency fat for himself.. Just in case.

I would be patient.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LauraAshley04 View Post
Has anyone had any luck pricing for 2022?

I cant seem to get much at all. I know I could use this years pricing but I wondered if any one has found 2022 prices and if so where?

Interested in DIY, tickets, hotels etc or packages
No, it is too early to price up for 2022. You definitely won’t get any DIY prices as they are not released yet. You may get quotes from TAs but they will be based on guesswork as end suppliers have mainly not released prices yet.

Disney 2022 accommodation prices might be out next month, flights will be around eleven months before you want to go.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Very hard to price up 2022...

I would say its almost impossibly to predict what prices will look like coming out of the pandemic.

You also have to factor in that places like Epcot aren't just going to spring back to normal given the number of cast members let go. Its not going to be quite the same holiday for a very long time.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have a flydrive booked for May 2022. Not sure if we got a good price as we usually go in peak season but DS is now in full time work so we can go in lower season. We paid £778 each including an SUV. I have noticed ever after holidays doing lots of packages for 2022 too, we did price up with them but it was less for us to book the flydrive and Villa ourselves on this occasion.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I booked a Virgin Fly drive into Miami yesterday for August 22. The way I looked at it was that in 2016 we paid £2600, in 2018 £3200, 2020 £3500 - for the exact same days (give or take a day) all into Miami with the class of car we like. I wanted to get something locked in, it could be an epic fail and flights be loads cheaper, or it could be a stroke of genius where it’s deemed as a good deal. Either way I’m happy with the price and that’s what matters.

We’re not buying Disney tickets, but have put a deposit on Universal 3 park 14 day tickets, which we got a good deal on from Floridatix during Black Friday. We also got DC non swim 3 park tickets, again a Black Friday deal.

We’ve booked 3 nights club level at Hard Rock through Travel Republic, on a deposit & again it wasn’t that much more than what we paid in 2018.

Then we have a Dibb villa booked which I need to tweak the dates on.

When pricing it all up, give it take a few hundred quid, it’s not far off what we paid in 2018 for everything (that was the last time we did Universal/Seaworld)

We’re happy with it, it’s nice to have fixed dates and have some sort of an idea what we’re doing! Taking Disney out opens it up to so many more possibilities too 😂

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We have a flydrive booked for May 2022. Not sure if we got a good price as we usually go in peak season but DS is now in full time work so we can go in lower season. We paid £778 each including an SUV. I have noticed ever after holidays doing lots of packages for 2022 too, we did price up with them but it was less for us to book the flydrive and Villa ourselves on this occasion.
Thank you for trying us!

Just with regards to comments above about guesswork. None of our pricing is guess work, it is guaranteed pricing provided to us by our suppliers. We will only book what's provided to us on a guaranteed price. I can't speak for other ops.

This is why we are not selling WDW resorts for 2022, as they are not available to us yet.

Some of our pricing for 2022 is great! Especially compared to some of the other big tour ops! Like any pricing it can fluctuate.

We will always give our best price, never pressure anyone into booking and always look after our customers like we have done for years and many more to come!

Mattie

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com

Edited at 10:47 AM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

I want a virgin quote but i have no idea how to do it online. Literally cant put in he flights i want, dont know what im doing wrong!
Dont know if its because its over 28 days? Or they dont fly to chicago? Really dont know x