Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

September BA flight only dibbers

So who’s still holding out for a refund ?

I see cancellations are happening, but not ours so far , flying 18th September from lgw on the 10.55 flight , and hopping beyond hope this gets cancelled, seeing so many on the routes being cancelled in October and other months

When will it be out turn

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post

I see cancellations are happening, but not ours so far , flying 18th September from lgw on the 10.55 flight , and hopping beyond hope this gets cancelled, seeing so many on the routes being cancelled in October and other months

When will it be out turn

Jules
Who are you flying with?
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Racnoss
Earning More Ears

Mobile BA Cancellations

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post

When will it be out turn

Jules
Should be soon, but maybe 3 weeks before like they did on our May trip. But refund easy. They already cancelled the later flights on our Sept 13th trip
Racnoss is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I’m waiting impatiently for our 10:40am 17 Sept LHR-MIA to be cancelled but not sure if it will as Miami has remained open for international flights. Otherwise our return MIA-LHR might be an option as we’re on the later 8:45pm flight which I’m hoping might be cancelled in favour of the earlier one but that’s 7 Oct so we’d have to wait a bit longer to hear about that.
I’m just relieved we’ve got the option of a voucher if needed now!
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Craig_ld
Earning More Ears

Was due to fly with BA from EDI - LGW - MCO on 26/09 but the EDI-LGW flight had been cancelled. Contacted the 0800 number yesterday at 13:30 had a 30 min wait and given a full refund (due back on the original card in 3 days). Sad but relieved at the same time, was certainly not going to be the holiday i had planned for, and will not just wait a couple of years to let things settle a bit before going at it again with a determination to make up for what could have been. Would rather have a holiday i would never forget for all the right reasons

In my opinion BA were very helpful through what is a very difficult time for them as well, so for me they will be the first people i speak to when rebooking

Hope it all works out for everyone
Craig_ld is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
starwarsclark
Excited about Disney

Our 9th Sept LGW to MCO 10.35AM flight is still showing as flying according to MMB - There seems to be a lot of people getting cancellation emails for flights around this time but not us so far. Come on BA cancel it please (never thought I would ever want to cancel a flight to WDW)
starwarsclark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Who are you flying with?
As title of thread says BA

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Reunion
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
'Book with Confidence' has been extended through to the end of September - so you can call now and cancel / rebook without penalty.
Reunion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by starwarsclark View Post
Our 9th Sept LGW to MCO 10.35AM flight is still showing as flying according to MMB - There seems to be a lot of people getting cancellation emails for flights around this time but not us so far. Come on BA cancel it please (never thought I would ever want to cancel a flight to WDW)
Exactly same for me, but 15th September. Glad for all the others having their flights cancelled, but can't see why the early one in September is still going.

They have started cancelling October & November flights which is just annoying now.
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My flights to Toronto still going, everyone’s else’s have been cancelled. Netflights told me two weeks before our flight call them and they will ask BA for a refund as we aren’t allowed in. If not they said I can still have a voucher!