Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Sep 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Pier 2620 brekfast ?

Hi guys we leave tomorrow and are staying at pier 2620 in SF .. a while back we recived an email to say that the breakfast facilities were being withdrawn so we would not be getting charged the daily resort fee .. well roll on I check my inbox and now the facilities are available again so we can choose wether to have them and pay fee or give the breakfast a miss and not pay the fee ..

anyone who has stayed here before what do you think ?

im not really a brekkie person and normally have a cuppa .. OH does normally eat something but not loads.

Lisa x
Old 10 Sep 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
Hi guys we leave tomorrow and are staying at pier 2620 in SF .. a while back we recived an email to say that the breakfast facilities were being withdrawn so we would not be getting charged the daily resort fee .. well roll on I check my inbox and now the facilities are available again so we can choose wether to have them and pay fee or give the breakfast a miss and not pay the fee ..

im not really a brekkie person and normally have a cuppa .. OH does normally eat something but not loads.

Lisa x
Hi Lisa
We stayed in July and it was worth it for us as we had kids in tow! It’s just the usual cereal,toast,bagels,fruit,muffins and there was hot stuff like bacon and scrambled eggs. Then tea,coffee,hot chocolate ect. It was nice and for the $30 for us worth it as we wouldn’t have been able to eat breakfast for that. Aside from that you will have a fab time and the hotel is lovely
Try and book Dylan’s Tours if you haven’t already it was amazing...
Have a great time
Old 10 Sep 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post

Lisa x
Very strange, we are staying at that hotel in a few days, booked it months ago and it has always shown the $30 per night urban fee which includes breakfast as compulsory, the FAQ on the hotel website have not changed and do not state that the fee is optional. The booking site we used has also never changed its description which states the compulsory fee.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List