Notices

Old 17 Apr 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Littlelegs19
Excited about Disney

Really looking forward to reading this! We booked our trip last night for November 2017 and this year we will have our son with us who will be 11 months old when we go so will be interesting to see how you find things.
Gorgeous little girlie! Those passport photos are the cutest! ☺️
Old 17 Apr 17, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by welshmum View Post
Really looking forward to your first family TR! Less than a week to go for you all! Have an amazing time
super late reply... but thank you, and yes... we did have an amazing time.

Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
Looking forward to reading your trip report! Enjoy Marceline's first trip!
Thanks. Posted the travel day yesterday. aiming to post 1 day every week.

Originally Posted by whosmypal View Post
Hope you're having a wonderful family holiday! We took our 9 month old last year & had an amazing time, she took everything in her stride.

Just read your wedding report & looking forward to hearing all about this trip
Its amazing how quickly they (9 month old's) adapt to their new surrounding and just roll with the punches. Thanks for reading the wedding trip. Hope you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by nicki2014 View Post
I see you are having to resort to posting about your beautiful little daughter to get hits on your TR now? Well played Hope all is well in the world of team harding, well jell of your trip, im craving Disney dining, cant believe its nearly 18 months since the epcot chunderfest and late night MK- so much has changed in a short space of time! I will be following along as I am intrigued to see how you handle this with a baby in tow haha enjoy yourselves my favourite essex family
You know me... i'll use any gimmick(!)
I think you'll find it was only a chunder fest for you an Jon... the rest of us were fine.

Originally Posted by The Genie View Post
Great trip report!

Enjoy the nights at Epcot WS - pushing baby sleeping in buggy and drinking cocktails whilst you get a chance! It was our 'adult time together' which we loved!

Flying Fish does look great and we are also keen to try in our next trip - trying to decide between there and Morimoto Asia!

Enjoy and look forward to vlog!
Thank you. Just posed the Travel Day yesterday. Hoping to post a day every week.
'Adult time' was few and far between. But we did manage to sink a few cocktails here and there.
The vlog was a non-starter. You can read why in the Travel Day

Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Wow can't wait to see how you manage this one haha ,btw Marceline is so so pretty.
Thank you. I know its hubris to say it, but yes... shes a little cutie.
Posted Day1 yesterday, so you'll see how we coped with the travelling!
Happyhaunt1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 17, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
We are looking forward to reading your new trip report as a 3!
It was certainly a different experience,... but one we loved.

Originally Posted by aj26392 View Post
Have loved your previous reports and I keep checking to see if this one is live yet! Can't wait to read your account of what it's really like taking a baby... We desperately want to book again but (hopefully) will have a baby sometime in the near future and find the idea of Orlando with a little human in tow very daunting! Can't wait to read how you found it!
Its live now! Posted the Travel Day yesterday and we'll be aiming to upload a new day every week. I think the title of the Trip Report (not the pre trip) gives you an idea of how we chose to treat this holiday.

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
By the way, I tried child swap once, but they made me keep the one I had ...
Boom- Tish

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
Isn't she GORGEOUS!? *swoon*
yeah... she's not bad hahaha. Cute babies draw so much attention, especially if theyre as smiley as Marceline is. I dont think we were quite ready for all the people that would randomly start talking to us because of her!
Happyhaunt1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Littlelegs19 View Post
Really looking forward to reading this! We booked our trip last night for November 2017 and this year we will have our son with us who will be 11 months old when we go so will be interesting to see how you find things.
Gorgeous little girlie! Those passport photos are the cutest! ☺️
Cool... belated congratulations. Where you staying when you're out there? We're going back in late November. Really looking forward to seeing all the Christmas decorations in the parks and resorts.
Doing Disney with a baby that's under a year has its difficulties... but with a bit of planning and a laid back approach when you're there, you can have the most amazing time.
Hopefully our trip report will show you what its like.
Old 21 Apr 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
adeingolf
Getting to know the DIBB

Really looking forward to read this, as we have recently booked the same dates (20th Jan - 03rd Feb) for 2018!

We have at time of holiday, (just) 4yo girl, BIL&SIL with 14mo girl, and 2 (very) young at heart grandparents.

Very interested in Fastpass booking experiences, and overall crowds at parks :-)
adeingolf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Omg what a cute passport photo!
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Really looking forward to reading this, very interested in reading a trip report with a baby on board!

P.S Absolutely LOVE Marceline's name x
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

How spooky, was just wondering last week how you may be and here is a trippie, and belated congratulations on a beautiful girl- just love the name.
Looking forward to hearing how it all went and we may see you in Nov!
How late in Nov are you going... !
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Oooh, exciting.
A little late to the party here but looking forward to binge reading your trip reports

Thank you for sharing your holiday with us!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Looks a fun adventure - about to start reading!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List