Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Sep 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Such a shame you felt so rough but well done for soldiering on and still managing to do quite a bit. Love your Megara dress.
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 05:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Are you sure they weren’t suppositories
probably knowing me

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Aw I think you did ever so well to keep going and so glad you got some meds that helped.

Totally been there with the septic tonsillitis, even done the hallucinating when my temperature has rocketed. Finally got mine out last year at 34, so happy I did!

Shame there was such a mix up with your pharmacy order but it does sound like a good service.

The Peter Pan pics looked so cute and Blaze looked yummy
Don't think I'd have managed without dosing up. It's rubbish suffering from tonsillitis, would love to get mine out. I once delivered a Super Sunday booster session to Y11 with tonsillitis, made it to Tuesday before admitting defeat.

It was a great service, I'd highly recommend it, but hope you never need it.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh no, I am so sad you were ill, you were a trooper though, well done! I’d have probably curled up in bed and felt sorry for myself. I think $48 is really reasonable for same day delivery to the hotel, can you imagine what that would cost here!?

Haha at Josh, that doesn’t sound anything like John.

The Dessert Party looks great, I am amazed you soldiered through.
I was gutted about being ill too think I managed to make the best of it. The Turner's service was really good, and we thought $48 wasn't ridiculous considering the medication I ordered.

Dessert party was good, but Star Wars had just set the benchmark really high, so it's 3rd on the list.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
Oh no - gutted you were ill! I was always ill during the school holidays - I think teachers just save it up lol. Another lovely day, excited for your move! Xx
I know Every holiday I have something. You power through at school then bam, spend half term in bed poorly. Glad it was something I could manage though and I wasn't trapped in the room - could've been worse.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by TheSmithsinOz View Post
So gutted for you that you were poorly, its awful when you're ill on holiday 😭 Good on you for carrying on despite your multi coloured tonsils, I hope it settled down quickly. Looking forward to reading more! Thanks for sharing!
They were a glorious shade, John stopped me taking a picture for the trip report even though I said it should be warts and all

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
You did so well to do as much as you did feeling poorly.

Glad you eventually got the medication and it helped you.

Hope you feel much better tomorrow

Joan
Thanks Joan, just glad American has great medication on hand - couldn't have managed half as well without it.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by MrsMacc View Post
Just caught up on all of your trip reports in planning for our trip. (Finally managed a pretrippie!) carry on wishing on your star, I did for 12 years and ended up with 2 😘
So sorry you felt so poorly but well done for soldiering through!
Loving your report xx
Love planning, will definitely check out your pre trippie once I've finished getting these up. Thanks for reading the reports, and for your lovely comment. 12 years is a long time, but I bet it was worth it . We are definitely on good path now - hopefully our next trip report will be called: Family Ever After

Happy planning (not jealous at all )

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Such a shame you felt so rough but well done for soldiering on and still managing to do quite a bit. Love your Megara dress.
Thanks it was my hot topic order from earlier in the trip, should've said that in the report . She's my favourite Disney heroine - I'd say princess, but she's not really a princess.

Thanks for reading
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
gutted you was ill x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I can't believe you managed 2 parks, Disney springs, and a fireworks dessert party while feeling so ropey! How annoying the medications were at the hotel all along.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
gutted you was ill x
Me too didn't let it ruin anything though

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I can't believe you managed 2 parks, Disney springs, and a fireworks dessert party while feeling so ropey! How annoying the medications were at the hotel all along.
Believe me, I gave myself a lot of credit I was really annoyed they were at the hotel all along as I don't think I'd have suffered as much as I did. The throat spray I got was like a miracle numbing spray

Thanks for reading
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

How rubbish that you were unwell but well don’t for not letting it stop you!
What was that? S’mores French toast? Sounds amazing!
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
How rubbish that you were unwell but well don’t for not letting it stop you!
What was that? S’mores French toast? Sounds amazing!
It was french toast, with Nutella type sauce and marshmallow fluff. It was soaked in custard before frying. Super healthy

It was rubbish being ill still, it happens, at least it wasn't anything unmanageable.

Thanks for reading
Old 7 Oct 18, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

loving the report..,hope you get back to writing up soon!
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

What a massive shame to have been ill while you were away. Like others have said massive respect for doing so much rather than curling up in a ball! Hope it passed quickly.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Steffib View Post
loving the report..,hope you get back to writing up soon!
Today's the day; got a day of trip writing planned. Been stupidly busy with work, personal paperwork and crazy trips to DLP. Sorry we disappeared for a while

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a massive shame to have been ill while you were away. Like others have said massive respect for doing so much rather than curling up in a ball! Hope it passed quickly.
It was rubbish, but I didn't want to waste a minute. Luckily the over the counter stuff in America is strong, so it got me through

Thanks both for reading