Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Feb 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a day! You did make me chuckle with the fingered tarts 😳😂. I am not allowed to get upset if we miss rope drop. I just have to plan everything and listen to moaning when we have to queue and not be fussed if we are late 🙃. And breathe.

Thanks for sharing and can’t wait for the Animal Kingdom perfection.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

love your reports!
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

‘Jazzy looking white gravy’🤣 oh Helen you do spoil us.
Old 17 Feb 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

It might be worth sending any photos of your redness to Disney, I’d expect them to change the formula for their soapy fake snow if it causes skin irritation
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsL
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Oh the one liners in this were fantastic. Whack crack and fingered tarts in a Dibb TR who’d have thought? Very amusing read 😂
MrsL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I feel you being miffed with Andy in the morning, I’d have punched him when he said he would rather be in a queue inside the park than out. Even though that is a very valid point.

I only recently read that the screams at ToT are fake, and I am quite mad about that, because I was so close to finally riding on our last HS day last year, but when I heard the screams, I bottled it. And you have just made me realise that even if I ever do pluck up the courage to ride I am guaranteed to have someone’s hand obscuring my ride photo.

I know what you mean about there not being a lot to do in DHS, despite Toy Story Land, and it’s not as though Star Wars Land is going to make things any better. I definitely think they need more high capacity attractions and probably a few show changes just to keep things fresh.

I really fancy that Breakfast Bowl at Woody’s Lunchbox, I’ll keep your hot sauce tip in mind.

Cape May looks fabulous, I am desperate to go back but Nik turns his nose up at the smell. Cannot believe you didn’t get any crab after all of that drama, no Bon Jovi tickets, no crab, what’s tomorrow’s disappointment?!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Your writing is fantastic it really makes me giggle (must to the confusion of others around me!). Thank goodness it was only the bubbles! Very productive day none the less but a shame about the crab legs! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Great read as always, thank you for always raising a smile. 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingSophie
Getting Excited

Your reports always make me smile but this day has honestly had me laugh out loud in my office and have to explain to my rather confused colleagues why!

What with "jazzy" gravy and unfingered tarts you've had one hell of a day.

Can't wait to read more! x

Sophie
Sheraton World,Sheraton VV,WL,AKL.As an Adult-2010 PC-2012 SSR-2014 SSR - 2016 -The Magic of Memories & Wedding Trip Report!
SSR - 2017 *How Many New Things Can We Do - March 2017*
SleepingSophie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Ah gotta love an early morning argument eh? All part of the charm of WDW . Glad you kissed and made up!

Very exciting to read such a glowing review of Slinky! I was worried it would be like the goofy coaster over at MK!

That breakfast is definitely not my cup of tea, but I’m glad you enjoyed it and got your tater tot tally up!

Absolutely loving the love you both have for ToT these days! Who would have thought it! Oh and well done on the “big two” photo! So proud haha!

Scary moment with your break out! Glad it calmed down! Stupid fake snow! Oh and have to say - good heroism there, Andy! Gold star

Your meal sounded a bit dodgy, but you know I’d not be persuaded a seafood buffet could be anything else! Bless poor old Juli though, she tried her very best! Haha!

Great read, as per and worth the wait.

In the words of Ariana Grande... thank you, next! Xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List