Notices

Old 17 Nov 08, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wow, loads of planning, but really glad you got there in the end and that you are both really happy with the resorts you have chosen

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

OMG Sammie, I thought I was an obsessive planner. Love, love, love your plan and your thinking behind it.

Looking forward to reading more.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Wow, loads of planning, but really glad you got there in the end and that you are both really happy with the resorts you have chosen
Originally Posted by Minniespal View Post
OMG Sammie, I thought I was an obsessive planner. Love, love, love your plan and your thinking behind it.

Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks guys

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Glad you finaly got all your accomadation plans sorted and booked
Hope you don't forget you lovely DLP trippie with all the excitement you have planning your WDW holiday
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Glad you finaly got all your accomadation plans sorted and booked
Hope you don't forget you lovely DLP trippie with all the excitement you have planning your WDW holiday
Thanks hun

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my DLP trippie. Although I only have one more day to go... and its our departure day

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Mad
Excited about Disney

Hey Sammie

I read your last report and loved every moment of it . Cant believe you have started another one.

Me and my DF got back after 2 wonderul weeks for the first time in October. It was the best holiday ever plus my bf Mark proposed on my birthday so that was great and you gave me alot of great ideas so thanks. We are going back again next year tho, as we feel more comfortable now as we know what to expect, and what restaurants to try etc etc

Cant wait for reading along the way. Keep the reports up

Im so excited for you and me although you dont have that long to wait

xx
Old 17 Nov 08, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disney Mad View Post
Hey Sammie

I read your last report and loved every moment of it . Cant believe you have started another one.

Me and my DF got back after 2 wonderul weeks for the first time in October. It was the best holiday ever plus my bf Mark proposed on my birthday so that was great and you gave me alot of great ideas so thanks. We are going back again next year tho, as we feel more comfortable now as we know what to expect, and what restaurants to try etc etc

Cant wait for reading along the way. Keep the reports up

Im so excited for you and me although you dont have that long to wait

xx
First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement, I'm so happy for you. I can see why you had a great holiday for that reason alone. And for him to propose on your birthday is so sweet. Where and how did he do it... come on I want details

Secondly I'm glad you had a wonderful time. The first time is always so special and memorable, probably more so for you with the engagement too . And i'm glad i could help you out a bit, I know I have got so many ideas and tips from these boards so its nice to be able to give back a bit. And I know what you mean about feeling more comfortable, although its such an amazing place it can be a bit overwhelming with so much to see and do, everywhere you look 24/7. But once you get to see it for real and understand it then its even more amazing. I am so happy you get to go back again next year, happy planning

Old 17 Nov 08, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ariel2006 View Post
Thanks guys
Hi ariel2006, is this with Virgin and when did you book it please?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 08, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ariel2006 View Post
Thanks hun

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my DLP trippie. Although I only have one more day to go... and its our departure day
YAY glad you havent lost interst in it now you have an amazing WDW trip to plan, I was really enjoying reading it. Actually i love readin all your trippies, its the next best thing to being there
If you ever get bored of having Piggles as your trip companion, im always free and can be ready to travel anywhere
Your so lucky to have a disney loving boyfriend, im hoping my boyfriend see's the light in DLP and relises how wonderful it is, so we can go to WDW in a couple of years. IM at least praying he doesn't hate it, or our plans for California next year might cause a few problems on the days I plan to drag him to Disneyland
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 08, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
YAY glad you havent lost interst in it now you have an amazing WDW trip to plan, I was really enjoying reading it. Actually i love readin all your trippies, its the next best thing to being there
If you ever get bored of having Piggles as your trip companion, im always free and can be ready to travel anywhere
Your so lucky to have a disney loving boyfriend, im hoping my boyfriend see's the light in DLP and relises how wonderful it is, so we can go to WDW in a couple of years. IM at least praying he doesn't hate it, or our plans for California next year might cause a few problems on the days I plan to drag him to Disneyland
No I would never give up on a trip report... especially when I know I have readers like you out there. I know how frustrating it can be when you follow a report and then the person never finishes it, so don't worry I promise I will never do that to you

Thanks for all your kind words, I'm glad you like my reports. And I'm glad I've got people like you following my new trippie, it nice to hear what people think about my plans and things and have people to chat too as well.

Good Luck with your bf and DLP. TBH I don't think many people go there and dislike it, I mean how could they . I think even the most manly men love it once they get there, they just don't like to admit it . And I'm very jealous of your California trip, I would love to go there soon if only I could get away from WDW