Notices

Old 15 Aug 12, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Part 16 - Epcot wish list!

Hello dibbers, I have decided to go through each park looking at what we would like to do, so I have decided on EPCOT first. To be honest we didn’t really do it justice last time, and missed so much.We weren’t sure what to make of it all last time, and although I read lots of reports on yeah it’s good, it’s only for adults, we want to spend some quality time there.

So I will begin with things we would like to try, which we missed last time from Future World.

Club Cool
Not quite sure how we missed this place last time, as it appears in everyone’s trip report. So ideally we would to stop off here, to try the different flavours. Having looked at the different flavours I think I would like to taste the smart watermelon flavour.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Epcot-Club-Cool-Sign.jpg[/IMG]

Circle of Life
Apparently, this is a 12 minute film, and would like to check it out next time. Brandan likes Timon & Pumbaa, so this could be interesting or not…

Living with the land
This 13 minute ‘Educational’ boat ride may be interesting, so we are going to try an put this in next time. I didn’t know the vegetables were used upstairs in the restaurant

Innovations east and west
We strangely never went in either of these, not sure what we missed, but will give it a go next time.
East will be interesting for the gee whizz technology, especially for Brandan.

So there is our list of things to do. We will obviously like to re do,

Spaceship Earth – This was one of Charlotte’s favourite rides, and is excited to go back on here.

Mission Space – We all apart from Max wen on here last time, and doubt he will want to go on again knowing Max.

Journey into imagination with Figment– We all loved this little ride, and everyone enjoyed the interactive stuff at the end. We did queue up to have the photo done at the end, but we were running late for an ADR, so had to leave. Maybe this time

Soarin – The Queue was gigantic but totally worth it. Max cried all the way through the queue, but enjoyed the ride itself so much he wanted to back on.

The Seas with Nemo and friends– All enjoyed this, and will ride again.

Turtle talk – This was a feel good one, and made us all laugh, another must do.

Food areas in Future World include Coral Reef, and the Garden Grill. We have Coral reef on our must do’s but won't be dining at Garden grill.

Working our way into the World Showcase, is where we will hopefully spend some time. Hopefully we will take more of an advantage of the Epcot food and wine, enjoying different tastes through the world. We were there for it last time, but embarrassingly never tried anything.

Canada, we ideally would like to see the O Canada show, didn’t catch it last time. We ate at Le Cellier at lunch time before, but this time will probably have dinner there. The kidcot area was also a nice place to grab some shade, and the children can colour in the Duffy the teddy.

United Kingdom , where we again didn’t do it justice last time. The Beatles tribute band had just finished playing last time, so it would be fun to see them. The children spent time playing and posing for photos at the telephone boxes. They didn't ring whist we were there though.
We won’t be eating there though, not sure about others, but not a fan of fish and Chips, and I haven’t really looked at the Rose and Crown. We are hoping to bump into the lovely Mary Poppins as we go towards to bridge into France.

France, and I want to spend time taking in all the sites here, the sun was very bright last time, and made for taking photos difficult with the glare. We did impressions de France last time, and thought it was a nice show, so would like to repeat that experience again. Restaurants from France are Bistro de Paris, which I would love to eat at, but they don't have a children's menu. Chefs de France looked lovely when we passed by last time, and was going to be on the list but not anymore.

Morocco, and will spend time looking in shops, and taking in everything the place as to offer. The restaurant Marrakesh sounds good, but is not on our list.

Japan, and hopefully a different meal here at Teppan Edo. We enjoyed the sites here, and looking forward to it all. I remember Charlotte and Max, running up and down the stairs many times last time, where do they get the energy?

American Adventure, where we would like to see something at the theatre. We sort of just passed through last time, so hopefully we will get to enjoy what it has to offer more next time. I do remember trying a funnel cake here last time, which was not as nice as I thought it was going to be…

Italy next, and hopefully a good show again, last time we saw the dancing and singing sisters, which were quite funny, but that was all we saw of Italy. Hopefully we will spend a little more time next time looking at the shops etc.

Germany, and more sights to take in. Again another place we didn’t do much in last time. The restaurant here is Biergarten, not a choice we have made, and not one that takes our fancy really, each to their own hey?

China, to take in more sites, and hopefully see Refection’s of China, we didn’t catch this last time. Not sure what it is about, but all the same. Restaurants here, Nine Dragons at TS place, and having 4 3 children who don’t particularly like Chinese food is not on our list, and lotus Blossom café for a QS, again Chinese food so doubt we will try it.

Norway, and spending time eating Breakfast at Akershus, we ate Dinner here last time, but have decided we would give it another chance, but this time for Breakfast. We enjoyed the little ride here, and no doubt we will go on it again.

Mexico, now we never got here last time, as reflections was starting and we stayed by Norway, so looking forward to what it has to offer.

The very last thing to see is Reflections on Earth, it blew me away last time, and so looking forward to seeing it again, it was so spectacular.

Thanks for reading along with me! hope you enjoyed our wish lists
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Fantastic cake, you are lucky to have such wonderful family that want to make your day special
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
smudge79
Apprentice Imagineer

Everything looks wonderful. Your day is going to be so special. We got married in Las Vgas in January after 15 years together and it was brilliant.
We're out there at the same time as you so will keep an eye out for you all.
smudge79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by jenn8400 View Post
Thankyou for once again writing a wonderful pre-trippie x
Thank you for reading once again, and Welcome! xx

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
Feeling like I spoke too soon... Great
to read your plans, and loving your creative streak!
lol I had been planning to start at 50 days to go, and you message gave me a push, so thank you!

Welcome once again, and thank you xx

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Welcome back Mrs! Lovely to see all your plans coming together! xx
Hello Cheryl, Welcome, you know I have toying with this to be able to continue into a full report, so thank you, you have been a wonderful friend over the past few months when things have been tough. xx

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
oooh - so excited to be reading your trip report again
your vow renewal looks like it's going to be a very special day - especially love the cake.
Thank you! and welcome, glad you are back to read along once again xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh my lord! LOVE IT! . This has certainly has kept you busy since you've been gone! This is going to be one fantastic trippy! .

Hope the next 50 days go super fast!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Welcome back Sarah. Your plans sound fantastic. I love everything you have planned for the vow renewal. I think that's just such a special thing to do.

The girls and your dresses look stunning and Max's outfit is just adorable. As for the Nick and Brandon I'm sure they will look very handsome in their suits.

I'm really looking forward to reading all about your plans again over the next few weeks

Have a fab evening
x

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

So glad to see you back Sarah
Fantastic PTR, as always. Really looking forward to hearing all about your trip - especially your super special day!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Ah Sarah, you have made my evening... been a tough day here,. but you have honestly made my day.
Glad to see you back.
Love all your updates and photo's.
Glad things are getting better for you all.

Can not believe how soon your trip is.. (hope ours comes quickly).
As always love all your photo's, Randy has a hard act to follow.

Take care of yourself and well done on your weight loss.
xxxx

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Hello again Sarah Hope your last few days go quickly, and that your holiday is everything you've planned it to be! Looking forward to hearing about your special day too
Old 15 Aug 12, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
So glad to see you back with your pre-trippie Sarah, can't believe you only have 51 days to go. Your day sounds really magical...can't wait to read all about it...it will be here in no time.
Hope you are both able to relax and enjoy the day and you find the time to slow down and take everything in, don't let it all pass in a blur
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List