DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by mickeysgirls View Post
Hiya Aimie!

Well after your little FB announcement I've had my eye out for your pre trip

Plans are looking super so far and I adore the clothes you've bought for Amelia, so cute! and I can't wait to see what outfits you make for her, I'm sure they'll be stunning!

Glad to see you don't have to wait too long to go back and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time just the four of you. Staying onsite is definitely something Darren & I want to do in the future, if only so I can tackle the DDP

Cant wait for more updates hunny

T x x
Thanks Tracey Just noticed your countdown! Not long for you now! I didn't realise you were going back! You must be so excited to be in double digits!

Also noticed your pre-trip report so will be off to read that this evening
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
I must admit, I detached myself from The Dibb for several months as I got so depressed reading about everyone’s magical trips when I knew I couldn’t go back. Selfish I know, but it was like rubbing salt in the wound. I promise to be more active on here from here on out! Let’s start with a nice little pre-trippy!
I know what you mean! So glad you are going back, great start look forward to reading updates
gingermoonman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

How did ye make those signature pics with the mickey/Minnie characters?
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by PixieFairies View Post
How did ye make those signature pics with the mickey/Minnie characters?
I made it on the Disney Family website a couple of years ago but I don't think the tool is in existence now since it changed over to Spoonful
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by gingermoonman View Post
I know what you mean! So glad you are going back, great start look forward to reading updates
Looking forward to reading your pre trip report too Neil. That's about five on my reading list for this evening! Lol. xx
Old 23 Aug 13, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Hi, Really enjoyed your last trip report and so was excited to see you'd started a pre-trippie for you next trip.

Looking forward to your updates. We overlap by 3 days - we come back on 8th Nov. Can't wait to start my own pre-trippie but still have the last day of my last trip report to do so really must get that done before I start then next.

You're so organised to have started shopping already! Can't wait to see what dresses you have designed too as the ones from your last holiday were gorgeous!

Claire
x

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 13, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Nice pre-trippy. You'll be amazed how much you can save when you really try. I'll look forward to reading your updates as your plans unfold

I must read your last report as well...

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 13, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparkles1979
Getting Excited

Hi Aimie,

I am so happy for you that you're going back to the 'happiest place in the world', you really deserve this!
So excited to share in your planning. I just can't wait to get booked up now!

Love how organised you are and your enthusiasm. You're such a star. Happy planning!

Love Karen x
Walt Disney World - May 2013
Walt Disney World - May 2015
Sparkles1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 13, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Erial View Post
Hi, Really enjoyed your last trip report and so was excited to see you'd started a pre-trippie for you next trip.

Looking forward to your updates. We overlap by 3 days - we come back on 8th Nov. Can't wait to start my own pre-trippie but still have the last day of my last trip report to do so really must get that done before I start then next.

You're so organised to have started shopping already! Can't wait to see what dresses you have designed too as the ones from your last holiday were gorgeous!

Claire
x
Thanks Claire I will have a look out for your trip report How lovely to be there for Halloween. Are you doing MNSSHP? Happy planning

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Nice pre-trippy. You'll be amazed how much you can save when you really try. I'll look forward to reading your updates as your plans unfold

I must read your last report as well...
Thank you I have a nice little spreadsheet all ready to start saving.
Old 24 Aug 13, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sparkles1979 View Post
Hi Aimie,

I am so happy for you that you're going back to the 'happiest place in the world', you really deserve this!
So excited to share in your planning. I just can't wait to get booked up now!

Love how organised you are and your enthusiasm. You're such a star. Happy planning!

Love Karen x
Awww thanks Karen. Maybe see you over there!