Notices

Old 2 May 16, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

You're going just before us, so I'll be following along closely! So jealous of your three weeks out there, sounds great. My son will turn 6 out there too (on the day we fly home, happy birthday son )

Hope your family are doing well, sounds like a rough time for everyone.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 16, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Your plan sounds great! That photo of Lewis on Splash Mountain is brilliant
Thank you for reading! I love that photo, it has pride of place on our fridge and I still laugh everytime I look at it

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
You're going just before us, so I'll be following along closely! So jealous of your three weeks out there, sounds great. My son will turn 6 out there too (on the day we fly home, happy birthday son )

Hope your family are doing well, sounds like a rough time for everyone.
Thank you for reading, it has been a tough few months but finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel! x
Old 26 May 16, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Hi there,
I just linked your pre-trip report from chatting with you about Agent P etc!

We're also going for 3 weeks for the first time next year, soooo excited!

How did you manage to get time off for the boys from school? You are very lucky!
Old 27 May 16, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
Hi there,
I just linked your pre-trip report from chatting with you about Agent P etc!

We're also going for 3 weeks for the first time next year, soooo excited!

How did you manage to get time off for the boys from school? You are very lucky!
Hi

Thank you for reading. I cant wait to go for 3 weeks, I need some chill out days as well

We are in Scotland so are quite lucky that our schools do not have any "fine process" in place. I just put a letter into the school stating I would be taking them out of school as due to my husbands work commitments it was the only time we could go (lies)

The response I received from the head was "have an amazing time" I am going to ask for some work to take with them next year due to the 3 week absence though.
Old 27 May 16, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Wow! Lucky you!
Old 27 May 16, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

BrillIant pre trippie - sounds like a fabulous trip!

So sorry to hear about the tough time your family have had this year it does make you appreciate making good memories & im sure this trip (& the planning ) will be full of them X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 16, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

It sounds like you have a great trip planned. :-)

We did 3 weeks this time and it really is amazing! So lovely when you are a week in and you know you still have two to go :-)
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 16, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Your trip sounds amazing! How kind of your Dad to pay for your flight. Looking forward to reading more 😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 16, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

We're headed club level as well, first time, can't wait!

Might start a pre-trippy. Thought Aug 2017 was a bit too far out but as with you we've a lot gone on already!
Old 29 May 16, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
VonnieBee
A Guest at All-Stars

My name is Yvonne and I'm a Disneyholic too it really does get into your blood and get you hooked! I've just finished reading your 2015 report... it's my favourite thing to do :-). I wish I had the patience to do one. You have such a lovely family and your trip sounded fantastic! We went last year and stayed at OKW, we've booked again to go this October (my husband booked it as a surprise as I just couldn't get over my Disney Blues lol) and we've already booked for next year too going the same time as you looking forward to reading your plans, thanks for sharing X
VonnieBee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List