Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 7 Sep 17, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DonaldsNo1Fan
Trading Disney Pins

Alamo Brits - Issues?

I have just booked my car hire with Alamo Brits for May 2018.

I have read a few posts here on the forum about some glitches with the Alamo Brits system. I have used Alamo Brits before but it looks like it is using a completely new system.

I'm looking for a bit of reassurance as when booking I have noticed a few issues. Firstly when I booked, I pre paid and when I clicked the button to confirm my payment the page went straight back to the home page with no confirmation page. I checked my emails however and I do have my confirmation email.

So I have checked my email which seems fine, all details correct but there is no voucher as I am used to. All the details which would normally be on a voucher is there just in an email format rather than a separate voucher. Is this normal?

Finally, I have read previous posts about Alamo Brit bookings not being able to check in online or do skip the counter but people say you can still do this. I have checked the email and my reservation online and can not see any link to do OLCI or skip the counter. How would I do this if there is no link?

Sorry final, final query. My confirmation email is from an email address "no-reply@partnerbookingkit.com". My previous bookings with Alamo Brits have always come with an Alamo address. Is this new email address what everyone else is getting?

Sorry for the lengthy post; I tend to worry about nothing so as always looking for reassurance from fellow Dibbers.

thanks

Edited at 03:09 PM.
DonaldsNo1Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

I booked with Alamo Brits last week and just checked the e mail confirmation - no-reply@partnerbookingkit.com
CABLECAR1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DonaldsNo1Fan
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by CABLECAR1974 View Post
I booked with Alamo Brits last week and just checked the e mail confirmation - no-reply@partnerbookingkit.com
Thank you for your reply, at least I know now my email has come from the right company.

Have a good trip.
DonaldsNo1Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

We're booked with Alamo brits too and the confirmation is from no reply. We've booked through brits previously and have used OLCI with no problems.
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DonaldsNo1Fan View Post
Thank you for your reply, at least I know now my email has come from the right company.

Have a good trip.
Thanks
CABLECAR1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List