Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 12 Sep 17, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by dismadbrit View Post
It is budget so you get what you pay for, however the rooms are clean and have everything in them that you need and it is in a great location.
Thank you. Budget I can cope with so long as it is clean and safe. This is good to know. Thank you. Did you use the FREE shuttle to Universal? Any other tips you think I'd benefit from? We are there for 10 days, 2 adults and have the Disney/Universal & Halloween Horror Nights combo. Where is good to eat on I-Drive? Anywhere worth exploring outside of the parks?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 17, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Originally Posted by Explorer2017 View Post
Thank you. Budget I can cope with so long as it is clean and safe. This is good to know. Thank you. Did you use the FREE shuttle to Universal? Any other tips you think I'd benefit from? We are there for 10 days, 2 adults and have the Disney/Universal & Halloween Horror Nights combo. Where is good to eat on I-Drive? Anywhere worth exploring outside of the parks?
You are opposite Pointe Orlando that has a few shops, restaurants and a cinema I think. Bahama Breeze, Howl at the Moon and the Ice Bar if they are still open.
(Groupon usually have an Ice Bar discount)
I would eat at Citywalk when you are at HHN... Magaritaville, Bubba Gump, Hard Rock etc. Also a cheap Panda Express for a quick lunch.
Old 12 Sep 17, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We used the free shuttle. You've to book it at the concierge but you can do it on the morning you want to use it

There are dozens of restaurants within 10 mins walk. Olive Garden was nicest we tried. CVS and Walgreen close by too

Lyft from universal was $7.50 fwiw